Squidward's Suicide (r.i.p. Squidward)

1. Another name for this Creepypasta is, Red Mist.

2. This story was originally posted by an anonymous user on 7chan ('cause 4chan just wasn't enough) on the /x/paranormal forum.

3. In the episode, there were, apparently, certain images embedded into the episode during the secton of Squidward crying that involved child torture and murder. These images, however, were pasted due to the short duration between the images and frames of the scene.

4. The culprit for these murders that have appeared in the episode has not been found. People believe that it may be the same person who was responsible for creating the episode (wanna stand out from the rest of those bland, fictional murderers I see). The children in the episode were never identified nor found either (the fictional children, of course).

5. The creator for the copy of the episode (in the Creepypasta) was never identified.

6. There have been many attempts to find the episode (in the Creepypasta), but it was never found.

7. Some fans of this Creepypasta (apparently this is also an urban lengend) have re-created the episode on YouTube for others to watch.

8. On September 21, 2019, season 12, episode 15 of SpongeBob Squarepants (named SpongeBob in Randomland) aired. On this episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, there was a reference directed towards this Creepypasta/meme/urban legend (whatever it's supposed to be):

 On this episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, there was a reference directed towards this Creepypasta/meme/urban legend (whatever it's supposed to be):

Look at Squidward's horrified face.

You can watch the clip right here if you're too lazy to watch the actual episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqv2hry71bc

9. According to the Creepypasta, this episode was originally what was supposed to be the premiere for season 4 of SpongeBob SquarePants (and what was supposed to be the episode, Fear of the Krabby Patty), that is until they found out the episode contained Squidward going Kurt Cobain (Rest in Peace, Kurt) and shot himself with a shotgun, causing the episode not to air and become a lost episode.

10. The creator of this Creepypasta is unknown. 

I shall thank spycat924 for suggesting this Creepypasta. They've also suggested the Creepypastas, Sonic.exe, Pinkamena, and Siren Head. I don't know when I'm going to make chapters for those three though.