Hobo Heart

Art above drawn by, ChrisOzFulton.

1. His real name is unknown and was given the name, Hobo Heart by C.C. (Cecilia).

2. He is more than a 100 years old (sorry ladies).

3. His birthday is on August 31st.

4. Hobo Heart is a Gemberling (as you all know), which is a humanoid supernatural creature who serves their creator. In Hobo heart's case, his purpose is to harvest a human heart that has been filled with sorrow and sadness, and once it is harvested, he would "feed" the heart to a tree of prison. The heart would be placed near the roots of the tree and the tree would somehow consume the heart. This tree acted as a prison to six evil spirits, who Hobo needed to keep imprisoned by feeding the tree 10 human hearts. If he failed to give these hearts to the tree, the spirits would be set free and he would have failed his purpose in which he was created.

5. There are two stories to this Creepypasta: Hobo Heart and a sequel, Hobo Hearts: Stitches. There is also a third called, Hobo Heart: Open Wounds. It was released as a video, but the written version was never released.

6. He is 6'1 feet tall.

7. He weighs 180 pounds.

8. Hobo Heart was created by voodoo/magic and the skeletal markings on his body are required for the spell to work and they cannot be removed (he gonna be a literal walking skeleton forever).

9. Hobo Heart is able summon or manifest his wings whenever he wishes, as well as make them disappear.

10. His wings were made accidently; his creator didn't intend to give him wings. Upon Hobo's creation, a crow's feather ended up falling into the components used to create him, giving him the ability of flight.

11. He is able to use/release tristès (sad in spanish) aura. It is an aura that he can emit that causes grief and sadness. Anyone who is caught in this aura becomes disoriented, saddened, and depressed. This aura makes it easier for Hobo to capture and harvest his victims' hearts.

12. Hobo Heart is able to regenerate himself. For example, if he loses a limb, it can be reattached if held for an extended period of time. This process can take a while and is lengthy though.

13. Hobo Heart is also very durable and has an exceptional amount of strength.

14. His personality consists of being melancholic, patient, orderly, attentive, well-mannered, calm, and loyal. He didn't even show any kind of rage while murdering his victims. However, he does become enraged at the fact that C.C. tried to give his literal back to him when he gave it to her.

15. His catchphrase is, "Do you value your heart?"

16. His method of killing is by forcefully removing the victim's heart, usually with his bare hands (*émet gasp* qu'est-ce que c'est? A Creepypasta who doesn't use a knife? Whatttttttt).

17. He has a male dog (a Terrier)/familar that seems to have no name, but was seen in the story, Stitches.

18. Gemberlings, including Hobo Heart, don't necessarily need to eat, drink, or sleep, but sometimes do.

19. Hobo Heart has to change his heart after 30 days.

20. The story of Hobo Heart takes place in Texas and Louisiana (of course Louisiana).

21. Hobo Heart mostly kills people who cheat on their partners (which y'all probably already knew).

22. Some gemberlings were originally human, like C.C., but some are not, like Hobo Heart.

23. Hobo uses hair instead of thread to sew his wounds since it's easier to get his hands on them.

24. According to Mr. ChrisOzFulton himself, Hobo Heart's favourite food is pizza (I don't why, but the fact his favourite food is pizza makes me wanna laugh).

25. He is created by, ChrisOzFulton.

Thanks to SereneWaters6 and sayounarasauce for suggesting Hobo Heart. Both of them also suggested Candy Pop, which will be in the next chapter.