24

When she woke up the next morning, Wen Long was surrounded by someone.

    Her waist was wrapped around the man's arm behind her, the quilt was very tight, and her back was pressed against his chest, even Yan Li's heartbeat could be felt.

    But the thing that made her most uncomfortable was the thing on her waist.

    She frowned, trying to push his hands around her waist away.

    But it didn't work, even the man in his sleep hugged her even tighter subconsciously, pressing his whole body towards her.

    The person behind seemed to be stimulated by this blow, and a hearty muffled groan escaped from their throats.

    Wen Long's scalp tightened, and she took a deep breath.

    "Yan Li!!"

    When Yan Li came out of the bathroom, he saw Wen Long sitting on the carpet with a sullen face.

    He licked his lips, and asked guiltily, "What do you want for breakfast?"

    Wen Long said with a serious expression, "Tonight..."

    You go to sleep elsewhere.

    "I'll let the chef cook first." Yan Li seemed to know what she was going to say, and quickly finished the sentence and got out of the bedroom.

    Wen Long: "..."

    ...

    In order not to be kicked out of the bedroom, Yan Li has been more restrained in sleeping since then.

    Because he always unconsciously hugs the people around him in his deep sleep, Wen Long is particularly displeased with this. He adjusted his biological clock and let go of his hands before Wen Long woke up.

    Afterwards, Wen Long seldom mentioned this matter again.

    Yan Li was very measured and respected her wishes, and did not ask for anything else.

    After a year of marriage, she gradually got used to being hugged by a sloth-like guy in the middle of the night.

    Occasionally she wakes up early and finds that Yan Li is secretly kissing the scar on the back of her neck, or sniffing her back, but she also turns a blind eye and pretends not to know.

    After all, the villain is only in his twenties and thirties, and his anger is at its peak, so it's not good to hold back.

    However, she couldn't pretend to turn a blind eye to Yan Li's other hobbies.

    "I'm done."

    Wen Long took a bite of the thick fried egg, and couldn't finish it, so he had to leave the rest on the plate.

    Yan Li said "hmm", she was used to her appetite.

    But he still reminded: "Eat some fruit later."

    "Understood." Wen Long put down his chopsticks and got up.

    "Oh."

    After Yan Li responded, she stared at the thick egg on her plate.

    Seeing that Wen Long had already turned his back and was about to leave, he raised his chopsticks and put the thick piece of fried egg she had eaten into his bowl, and then took a big bite from the small corner she had bitten.

    Wen Long, who was about to leave just now, turned around at this moment, and her scrutinizing eyes fell directly on his chopsticks.

    "What are you doing?"