71

King Achill's words pulled everyone out of despair.

Because the enemies faced by human beings are no longer completely unknown.

After the call ended, it took Lan Xi a long time to digest everything she had just heard.

"Lord Huo is here." Wen Long saw the man parked outside.

Wen Li is outside right now, facing Huo Yuxing head-on.

Wen Long didn't care about anything else, and quickly got out of the mecha.

"Lord Huo."

Huo Yuxing looked over, and he pursed his lips.

"Your Highness, it is a serious crime to install weapons on a bionic person without permission." The corners of

Wen Long's lips curled up slightly, but he did not speak.

Huo Yuxing's face was ashen, but he couldn't say anything.

He could see clearly what Wen Li had done just now.

In any case, No. 73 did recover a lot of losses for Achill in this battle.

"I have to thank him for everything he did on the battlefield just now. But when the war is over, I hope you can dismantle his weapon parts."

Wen Long responded casually.

Anyway, there are almost a hundred years before the end.

Lan Xi just came down at this time.

Only then did Huo Yuxing get down to business: "You have heard the precision strike that the king just said."

"I have also participated in the precision strike of the Star Alliance. From the time the positioning is successful until the strike is over, the most conservative will need at least three months." Time. In the past three months, I need a lot of things."

He looked at Wen Long: "The Duke's Mansion has an emergency basement, food, energy, and mecha maintenance tools are all available. Your Highness, you can live Here."

Wen Long raised his eyebrows.

Emergency? This doesn't look like something you would prepare for an emergency.

But noble families always have secrets, so she didn't ask too much.

"My father asked you to protect me?"

Huo Yuxing did not deny it.

"But obviously, you don't need my protection."

He glanced at the expressionless Wen Li, and continued, "So I only provide accommodation."

...

The basement of the Huo family was unexpectedly large.

And not only Wen Long was taking shelter here, but also several generals she was familiar with, such as that General Yun Ya.

Seeing Wen Long and Wen Li, the expression on her face suddenly became complicated.

She and Wen Long are both S-level spiritual power users, and she is also on the first battlefield closest to the black spot.

Today, when her mental power was exhausted and she made an operation error, she was actually saved several times by this scrapped bionic man!

She didn't ask about the weapons on Wen Li's body.

Because the answer is obvious.

She stared at Wen Long's harmless face without saying a word.