34

While Yu Li was frantically brainstorming at home, Wen Long was still in school.

    As soon as the get out of class bell rang, Wen Long packed up her books and went outside.

    Yu Li should arrive at the school gate early, as a wife who loves and considers him, she won't keep him waiting for too long.

    "Wen Long!"

    As soon as she walked out of the classroom, Wen Long was stopped by a soft female voice.

    She glanced back.

    The person who came was Gu Xin, and he was a roommate of the original owner's freshman and sophomore year. Although the original owner moved out later, they are still in contact because they are in the same profession.

    However, judging from the memory of this body, their relationship is far from intimate.

    Gu Xin's family background is average, her appearance is not outstanding, but she can barely be considered sweet, and her voice is also sweet and greasy, so many people still pursue her in college.

    But the original owner is at least one of the best supporting actresses in this world, and her beauty is naturally not a problem.

    Compared with a beauty of the original owner's level, Gu Xin's things are very inconspicuous. In addition, the original owner has a good family background. Although she is a black heart in terms of character, she has always done a good job on the surface.

    Therefore, during the two school years of freshman and sophomore year, Gu Xin was not less jealous of her, and kept doing all kinds of petty tricks.

    "Gu Xin?" Wen Long showed just the right amount of surprise on his face, and asked, "Why are you here?"

    Gu Xin stepped forward, but didn't answer her question. She directly embraced Wen Long's arm, and said familiarly: "Are you going to leave school? I just happened to be with you."

    Wen Long smiled, "Didn't you choose a course? Why are you still in the teaching building at this time?"

    Gu Xin There was a moment of embarrassment on his expression, "I...I'm graduating soon, I just want to walk around the school and take some photos as a souvenir, otherwise I won't be able to see you in the future."

    "I didn't expect to be here Met you."

    Wen Long responded with a smile.

    She could probably guess that this former roommate probably wanted to ask herself something. I don't know what she saw, or what she heard someone say?

    The original host and Fu Hengyu, the male protagonist she had been secretly in love with all the time, were of different majors. Staying at school was the best way to get in touch with Fu Hengyu.

    So originally, she had no plan to live outside.

    The trigger for the original owner to move out of the dormitory was that she lost the diary that recorded her crush on Fu Hengyu.

    She suspected that Gu Xin took it secretly, but there was no direct evidence.

    In the end, I had to move out by myself.

    But Wen Long, who knew the future plot, knew that Gu Xin had indeed taken that diary. In the plot, Gu Xin is also one of the assists in revealing the original host's true colors to the heroine at the end.

    Gu Xin walked on the road with Wen Long on her arm, trying to find something to talk about, so that the atmosphere would look more natural.

    She talked about all kinds of trifles and gossip about the college, but her eyes kept looking around.