69

Three months later, Duke Huo's house.

Boom!

The sound of two mechs, one black and one blue, colliding with each other was particularly strong.

After the training, Huo Yuxing stepped down from the black mecha, and praised: "I have made great progress."

"In the five years in Imperial College, I did not expect to have such a great improvement."

Lan Xi bit her lip.

However, her opponent grew faster.

In the past, she could barely survive under Wen Long's men for ten minutes, but five years later, even when she was in good shape, she was almost crushed unilaterally.

For the first time, Lan Xi began to doubt herself, was it right to restrain her edge?

After all, Wen Long entered the Imperial Academy with S-level spiritual power...but she still can only listen to the lecturers in the academy. Although Huo Yuxing taught her many things privately, how could it compare to going to the academy to study in person?

"What is that?" Huo Yuxing narrowed his eyes and interrupted her train of thought.

Lan Xi looked in the direction he was looking.

A small black speck floated in the clear, cloudless sky.

"Achille's air battleship?"

Huo Yuxing shook his head, "No, the air battleship is not that big."

Lan Xi stared at the black spot for a while, and suddenly said: "When the Lan Wu star was invaded by the race of the alien system, , It's their teleportation hole that appeared from the surface of the sea. I've seen it once, and it's a bit like it."

"I'm going to report it to the empire." Huo Yuxing turned around.

"Huo Yuxing!" Lan Xi stared at the sky intently, her voice a little dry.

"...It's too late."

The black spots in the sky suddenly began to expand, and from the darkness, a dense patch could be vaguely seen.

She is too familiar with such scenes.

Huo Yuxing, who has experienced several alien wars in the Star Alliance, is obviously also aware of this.

His heart fell to the bottom in an instant.

"Lan Xi, return to the mecha and prepare to fight!"

He returned to his mecha with a cold face, and quickly opened the communication to contact the core of the empire.

When the spots continued to expand, Lan Xi, who was sitting in the mecha, saw the scene inside.

Countless races of alien galaxies that have never been seen before struggled to poke their heads out, seeming to squeeze into this beautiful planet.

The first xenomorph broke away from the black spot.

It stagnated in mid-air for a moment, and then opened its full body. Ugly wings grew out of the distorted body, and it rushed towards a certain place in Soka's capital.

Then came the second one, and the third one...

There were ear-piercing screams from all directions in Soka's capital.

This voice is human.

The place where the screams were the loudest was Achill's palace.

"Ahhh! Help...help!"