25

When Yan Li was in his thirties, he was already a well-known entrepreneur in City A.

    It is amazing to start from scratch in just ten years and achieve such an achievement in city A where there are many masters.

    Many bigwigs in the circle of City A appreciated him very much.

    It's a pity that after Yan Li got married, his control over the company was a little looser. However, after the management of the company was loosened, his eyes turned to investing in various new enterprises.

    Yan Li's predictions on the development of the industry are quite accurate, and most of the supported projects have achieved very good results within a few years.

    At the banquet, the complacent young man blushed. He looked at Yan Li, who was on the main seat, and said firmly: "This time the project is progressing very smoothly. Mr. Yan, I can guarantee that within the next five years, Our project can occupy more than half of the domestic market."

    Yan Li nodded encouragingly, acknowledging.

    "You will definitely not regret investing in us."

    Yan Li didn't respond, but said lightly: "I knew you would not regret it when I saw your project plan."

    "Today is the celebration banquet, let's have a good meal."

    Youth Red Eyes answered.

    The atmosphere on the table suddenly heated up because of this sentence.

    After drinking for three rounds, the tense and restrained people also relaxed, chatting with each other about their parents.

    "Oh, who did Xiao Zhang answer?"

    "Haha, it must be my wife who came to check on the post."

    The person they called Xiao Zhang blushed, "Don't talk nonsense, she is worried that I drink too much."

    "You You really dote on my wife, I watched you buy gifts for your family several times this month."

    Xiao Zhang chuckled, "I can't be considered a dote, my wife has suffered so much with me, and I I can't make up for it all my life."

    "You must say that Mr. Yan is the one who loves his wife the most." The

    young man was a little dizzy after drinking, and now he said happily when he heard this: "Yes, I have met Mrs. Yan before, and she is more beautiful than a celebrity! No wonder Mr. Yan I love my wife so much."

    Yan Li raised his eyes, "I don't love her..."

    The other people in the venue were all focused on celebrating, and couldn't hear his words. Only Xiao Zhang and the young man calmed down instantly.

    The young man smiled embarrassingly, "Hahaha, Mr. Yan just likes to make jokes." On the

    other hand, he thought: Could it be that Mr. Yan and Mrs. Yan are married in a business relationship? This is over, the ass is slapped on the horse's leg.

    Just thinking about it, the phone in Yan Li's pocket rang.

    There is also a mobile phone on the table, which is also his. Apparently the one in the pocket is for personal use.

    He glanced at the caller ID - Wen Long.

    Yan Li connected immediately.

    "Hello...is the concert over?"