40

[Task progress 65%, congratulations, you have reached the pass line. 】

    Wen Long nodded.

    After only a few days of cold war, the progress of the mission has increased by more than 20%.

    In the past few days, she pretended to be angry, but the more she looked at Yu Li, the more pleasing she was to her eyes.

    Wen Long: Is there any possibility of the progress falling back?

    [Yes, but hardly ever. If there is too much gap between you and the state you are showing now in the next few years, the progress will fall back. 】

    That is to say, as long as she maintains the current human design until the death of this body, basically there will be no problems.

    Sitting in the car, she glanced at the people beside her from the corner of her eye.

    In the past few days, she hadn't seen a smile on Yu Li's face.

    But why the villain was angry, she still couldn't figure it out.

    Moreover, logically speaking, Yu Li should be a person who can control his emotions...

    What happened to make him so popular? I can't even put on a disguise.

    [Since the progress has reached the target, do you still want to continue the cold war with him? 】

    Wen Long sighed, and said: This is not something I can decide.

    She really wanted to get back to the previous way of getting along with Yu Li, and it was tiring to keep a cold face and not talk every day.

    【Actually, I think you can try to take the initiative to reconcile with him. 】

    Try?

    Wen Long thought about it, and decisively gave up the proposal.

    just forget it.

    The villain is deeply thoughtful, and she can't persuade her with a few words.

    The car parked slowly into the garage.

    She unbuttoned her seat belt and reached out to open the door.

    Before she had time to hold the door's central lock, her hand was caught off guard.

    She subconsciously raised her eyes and looked at the man whose whole body was almost covered.

    Wen Long then let go of the hand that opened the door.

    She didn't make a sound first, but waited for Yu Li to speak with lowered eyelashes.

    In the past few days, the two of them have almost zero communication, as if whoever speaks first will admit defeat first.

    Yu Li stared into her eyes for a while, and then said in a muffled voice, "I have something for you."

    Wen Long blinked, and then said the first word in the past few days.

    "...Oh."

    Yu Li opened the cabinet in front of the car, and took out a thick black notebook from it.

    Wen Long glanced at it, and immediately recalled the memory about it from this body.

    This is the diary lost by the original owner.

    "..."

    She seemed to finally know the reason for Yu Li's abnormality.

    Wen Long took it with her usual expression, but actually her mind was turning a thousand times, thinking about how to deal with it.