38

Soon it will be time to graduate from college.

    From the end of June to September, Wen Long and Yu Li were free.

    They suddenly had a long and leisurely vacation.

    During this period, Wen Long stayed with Yu Li at Yu's house for a few days.

    The atmosphere of the Yu family was exactly as she had expected. Yu Li's parents were married in a business relationship and had no feelings for each other.

    Both of them are also extremely excellent people from outsiders, but they are strict and selfish in their bones, and they have higher demands on their children.

    It's no wonder that such a family atmosphere can cultivate Yu Li's personality.

    Wen Long spent the few days at Yu's house very comfortably.

    Yu's father and Yu's mother were not very eager to receive her, and when they met, they only maintained a superficial harmony and greeted her politely and distantly.

    Not only towards her, but even towards their own son Yu Li, they have the same attitude.

    Strangers are not like blood-related family members.

    Wen Long lived at ease, but Yu Li felt awkward in her own home.

    Even though it was common for two people to be close, when she returned to Yu's house, in front of Yu's father and mother, she could hold hands with her without any psychological burden, causing his parents to often glance at them.

    He knew that it was nothing more than holding hands.

    But in the Yu family, there has never been such an atmosphere.

    As far as he could remember, his parents had never had any intimacy in front of him. Even when eating, we will "eat without talking" to the end.

    For example, at this moment, the loving parents are sitting at the dining table. They were obviously sitting next to each other, but there was a large space between the two of them.

    They didn't have the slightest smile on each other's faces, they were very depressed.

    Just as Yu Li was thinking, his elbow was suddenly touched by someone.

    He turned his head and bumped into a pair of beautiful pupils.

    Wen Long frowned at him.

    Yu Li knew that she had discovered that she was in a daze.

    The person sitting next to him was completely different from this dead home.

    She always puts "love" on her lips and doesn't hide it.

    It's better to plan the trip a little earlier, and leave in these two days. Yu Li thought so.

    Wen Long gestured to him with her mouth: "Hurry up and eat."

    Only then did Yu Li turn back. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a dish in front of her, which contained diced radish.

    And she didn't even move.

    He paused, looked at the dish for a while, and then lowered his head to eat again.

    ...

    Yu Li picked a place with a suitable climate to take Wen Long on a honeymoon trip.

    Due to eating and drinking under the sun all day long, after the nearly three-month trip, Yu Li was visibly darkened by a degree.