117

Wen Long stayed alone in the room, still a little uneasy.

    She thought of Li's abnormality, and his state of enduring pain...

    She knew that some weak races would have something similar to a curse.

    For example, the vampires and werewolves among the demons are examples.

    When the werewolf is full moon night, it will completely show the body of the wolf.

    And every year on the red moon day, they will endure great pain.

    As for the vampires, their appetites are far superior to those of other races, and if they haven't sucked blood for a long time, they will also be tortured by the pain of hunger.

    Therefore, most of the blood races today have chosen to fall into an indefinite sleep.

    So, is Li Yan also a demon? Wen Long guessed like this.

    She glanced at the box of chocolate treats on the table, the sweet smell seemed less appealing now.

    Knock knock.

    Wen Long stood up suddenly and opened the door.

    Li stood outside the door with a normal face, as if nothing had happened.

    "Are you... all right?"

    Li nodded, a little smile on his lips.

    "Well, it's okay."

    Seeing his smile, Wen Long was unavoidably startled.

    His expression is indifferent most of the time, and even looks a little dull when he is in a trance.

    She had rarely seen him smile like this.

    Wen Long fell silent.

    I always feel that Li Yan seems to have changed a little in these short ten minutes.

    "Sorry to worry you again." Li lowered his eyes and apologized to her in a low voice.

    Wen Long blinked dully, and it took him a long time to react before realizing why he apologized.

    She seemed to have told him before: Don't do anything worrying...

    "... Come in first."

    Wen Long turned sideways uncomfortably, without looking at him.

    It was just a casual sentence, but it was seriously remembered.

    It was the first time she felt this way, and it made people want to run away, but it was not annoying... a little strange.

    As soon as Li entered the door, he noticed the unpacked box of chocolates on the coffee table.

    "..."

    His back seemed to be hurting again.

    "You like this kind of food very much?"

    "Huh?"

    Li pursed his lips, "It's the first time I see you eating human food."

    Wen Long thought for a while, and said vaguely, "I guess I like it."

    In fact, She doesn't like chocolate.

    No matter what kind of snacks are in that box, it tastes the same to her.

    Sacrifice from the love of human beings is very delicious food for the devil, and she can't resist such a temptation.

    But it was always a bit strange to confess to Li.