106

Apocalypse?

    Yun Li frowned and thought.

    He had seen this name in ancient books in the temple.

    Some people say that Apocalypse is the most powerful servant of God, who can see the past and predict the future.

    Tian Qi looked at him and said, "You are the Son of God in this world in name, but you are actually a part of God... Do you know this?"

    Yun Li raised his eyelids, but did not answer.

    He had also guessed. He has almost the same likes and dislikes as God, and can see the existence of God.

    That sense of familiarity with God is not an illusion.

    "You still want to kill God."

    Yun Li's gaze suddenly became sharp.

    Tian Qi bit the bullet, "What remains in this world is only a strand of God's consciousness, destroying him will not do you any good."

    Yun Li's expression was a little cold, "But God has fallen."

    "So what? In my In the world, almost all the celestial races have fallen except for the gods. For thousands of years, even the gods will be infected by desires. What's more..."

    "Do you dare to say that you don't have any desires for that little demon!? "

    ..."

    Tian Qi said bitterly, "If you were willing to try it out just now, her devilish energy would be fully exposed."

    Yun Li didn't respond for a long while.

    The aggrieved look in Tian Qi's eyes became more intense.

    I knew he was reluctant!

    "I can't stay in this world for too long. There is only one thing... There is only one thing you have to promise me. If she asks you for soul fragments, you must never give her any more!"

    Yun Li raised his eyes.

    ... "again" to her? Had he given it to her before?

    As if seeing what he was thinking, the young man clenched his teeth tightly.

    Not only did he give it to her, but he rushed to give it to her!

    Tianqi is the system that has been issuing tasks for Wen Long.

    Some time ago, when Wen Long went to the Fengshen Temple to pray, he saw God use his divine power to weave a cushion for her to rest.

    At that time, he suddenly felt that something was wrong...

    God's consciousness had not yet merged with the fragments of the small world, why would a god without the memory of the small world favor Wen Long for no reason?

    Unless, God knew Wen Long before he fell.

    This means that Wen Long may have known from the very beginning that all the quest targets are fragments of gods.

    Then, he went back to the main world just to be on the safe side, and found that the fragments of the gods that should have returned to the heavens were all in the heavens without exception!

    He was stupid for five worlds, and now he suddenly understands everything.

    It's obvious who took those pieces away.