120

His punishment was finally over at the sun's thousand and fifty rise since the fall of the god.

    Somewhere in the abyss that no one cares about, the space suddenly distorted for a moment.

    Wen Long opened her eyes, looking at the familiar surroundings in a daze.

    Even after spending so much time in the small world, returning to the abyss again would make her feel at ease.

    As if sensing her return, the nearby monsters leaped towards her.

    Seeing their eagerness, Wen Long knew that it had been a long time since she had been there this time.

    But she is not very curious about the time now, she just feels tired.

    "Chirp!" The

    white fur ball crashed into her arms, chirping non-stop.

    Wen Long could understand what it said.

    Although the monsters in the abyss do not have the human cognition of the years and months, they know that the sun rises and sets.

    It says the sun has risen a thousand and fifty times since she left.

    Nearly three years...

    "Chirp, Chirp."

    That person never came back.

    Wen Long was taken aback.

    "Really..."

    She stroked her chest lightly.

    The six fragments of the gods lay there quietly.

    The power contained in the fragments is extremely powerful, but she has not used it.

    The fluffy monster rubbed against her feet, looking extremely excited.

    But now Wen Long doesn't have the energy to play around with it.

    "Sorry...I'll play with you guys after a while."

    She put down the white ball in her arms, turned around and slowly returned to her cave.

    The rejected monster tilted its head.

    "Chirp?"

    ...

    Wen Long slept in the cave for a long time.

    She wasn't really sleepy, but she just wanted to sleep all the time.

    On the third night, she closed her eyes but couldn't fall asleep anyway, so she got up and sat in the cave for a while.

    "Yunli..." she murmured.

    "Wen Li?"

    But the broken soul couldn't respond to her.

    Realizing that she was doing something meaningless, Wen Long stopped talking.

    She has a lot to do.

    Her phone was locked in a cabinet. For three years, there were probably many people looking for her, many friends in the human world... and Shi Rao and Li Yan.

    Want to seek revenge from God...

    Wen Long was silent for a long time, and slowly curled up.

    She just felt a little tired, which made her unwilling to think about revenge.

    Before returning to the abyss, she had stripped the system from the soul.