62

"Just live next to my bedroom. I'll have someone prepare a separate room for you."

Xu Shi knew that Wen Li had a little self-awareness, and perhaps he knew that he was also a fragment of God. Wen Long did not regard him as a bionic, but as a human being with chaos.

Wen Li raised his head.

He finally recognized an instruction sentence.

"Okay."

Wen Long was about to tell him to go back to his room, but thinking about something, she added another order.

"Open Control Center."

As in the hall, Wen Li opened the skin layer on his chest, showing the control center inside.

Wen Long: Mr. System, can you take some photos for me?

Although she didn't know her intention, the system quickly agreed: [Okay.]

The line inside is very complicated. Wenlong can't understand it, and I dare not move casually. I just opened a few components she knew and let the system take photos.

"Well, you go back to your room."

Wen Li leaned on the metal cane in his hand and slanted step by step towards the room arranged by Wen Long.

He lost his strength, and he couldn't even do basic anthropomorphic activities.

However, he survived.

The glazed eyes were as transparent, and the blue light flashed brightly.

Not abandoned.

Wen Long looked at his back and left thoughtfully.

The plot of this world began after the alien invasion of the Star.

Archer has the most fertile land and resources in the whole interstellar world, so it became the first planet to invade by aliens.

Archiere is finally the largest battlefield in the interstellar battlefield with alien species.

Ironically, Archer, once the strongest and invaded countless planets, will eventually become a slaughterhouse full of Aihong.

However, no one knows that there is actually a pusher behind Archiere's fall so fast.

That's the villain No. 73.

As the ultimate weapon of the Archer Empire, countless human beings he had killed.

After the awakening of self-awareness, he began to realize that human existence could only lead to endless war and killing.

When he was abandoned by Archer, the metal field took the lead in breaking down his control center.

On the 73rd, he was also able to escape from the metal field from the control of the program, and repaired his body in several years.

His disgust for human beings and his hatred for abandonment constitutes all his consciousness.

Well, in order to put an end to all this, just kill them all.

Therefore, when the alien invaded Archer, he joined this species from an alien galaxy and became the main brain that provides information in various fields of human beings.

Although the alien ability is very strong, in terms of individual ability, it is under several generals of Archiere, even less than the owner of A-level spiritual power.

The one responsible for solving these people is the 73rd.

Hundreds of years of imperial weapons are naturally unusually lethal, and he killed his former "complices" one by one.