28

the next day.

    Wen Long got up from the bed.

    Her skin temperature was on the high side, and her head was groggy when she woke up.

    "Ah Choo!"

    She rubbed the tip of her nose.

    Sure enough, I caught a cold... I

    picked up my phone and checked the time: 8:15.

    She has a class to attend at ten o'clock.

    She got up slowly, and found several cold medicines from the bedside cabinet.

    Maybe it's because this body is free from illness for a few days in a year, and the cabinet is full of various medicines.

    Wen Long glanced at it, secretly speechless.

    It is not easy for the original owner to survive until now.

    She can probably guess what conditions the system used to get the original owner to agree to give her the body.

    In the plot, the original owner died of illness at the age of 27, and at that time, Fu Heng had already married the heroine Su Luo.

    It is conceivable that the original owner at that time must have been disheartened.

    The system should take advantage of this and promise to give her a healthy body and a new life in another world.

    The exchange condition is that the original owner give it the right to use the body.

    Wen Long took the glass of water and swallowed the few pills.

    Either way, it's a bargain.

    Speaking of which, the most critical point for Su Luo to break through Yu Li's false appearance was also related to the death of the original owner.

    When this body was 27 years old, it was the time when the hero and heroine got married.

    Because the original owner couldn't bear the blow, his physical condition became worse and worse. Finally, one night while waiting for the bus, she suddenly fell ill and died by the side of the road.

    Later, the police found a car passing by the scene of the incident from the surveillance cameras, which was Yu Li's car.

    The car was parked next to the original owner for a few minutes.

    After Yu Li found someone passed out on the side of the road, he got out of the car and took a look.

    But instead of carrying the original owner's body into the car and sending it to the hospital, he turned around and drove away.

    After the original owner's parents knew the news, they pushed the cause of her death to Yu Li, thinking that he did not send the original owner to the doctor in time, which caused her death.

    [I took a look back in time. When Yu Li got out of the car to check, the original owner already had no vital signs. ]

    [But no matter what, my former fiancée died on the side of the road, but the person concerned didn't move, so it's no wonder that he was criticized. 】

    Wen Long raised her eyebrows.

    It doesn't matter if she is a demon with a low moral bottom line, but she doesn't think there is anything heinous about Yu Li's actions.

    Cool at best.

    The system hesitated for a while. Although it didn't want to admit it, it did have some things it didn't understand.