113

Wen Long didn't see anyone for half a month.

    At first she thought that Li had gone out to find the dragon's cave, but she couldn't find any trace of him for more than ten days.

    In her consciousness, he was also a somewhat strange person.

    The sudden disappearance is not very surprising.

    The only person here who could communicate with her also left, and Wen Long eagerly wanted to go to the human world.

    But thinking of the wound on her wing, she endured it.

    The Abyss Demon has a strong self-healing ability. In the past half a month, her right wing has basically healed.

    After about another month of raising the wounds, she will be able to put away the magic wings.

    While waiting for this period of time, Li appeared in front of her again.

    He changed his clothes and came down this time with almost no wounds on his body.

    Much cleaner than before.

    Wen Long sat on the tree for shade, and saw him from afar.

    She swayed her legs, pushed aside the leaves and leaned out, "Li Yan?"

    The people below raised their heads and looked at her.

    Wen Long jumped down from the top lightly.

    "Why are you back? I thought you wouldn't be here."

    Li looked away.

    "...I haven't found that friend yet."

    Wen Long understood.

    It turned out that they were still looking for someone.

    As for why he didn't come after half a month, she didn't ask.

    After all, they had only known each other for a few days, and they were not considered familiar.

    "I found a dragon's lair, if you want to stay for a long time, you can live there first."

    Li was stunned.

    It was specially noticed for him...

    "...Thank you."

    Wen Long was used to thanking him.

    "I'll take you there."

    The lair of the ancient dragon that Wen Long found was only one or two kilometers away from her cave.

    Due to the passage of too many years, the entrance to the nest is blocked by layers of vines and leaves, making it difficult to find.

    The cave is also covered with dead vines and cobwebs, and it takes a lot of work to clean it up.

    Li didn't ask her to help. Even for Wen Long, it only takes two seconds to clean up the cave, just move your fingers and use a little magic energy.

    Wen Long didn't understand his stubbornness, but stayed outside and waited.

    After waiting for a long time, when Li came out again, the clean clothes he had changed with great difficulty were covered with a thick layer of dust, and there seemed to be no change in the cave.

    Wen Long: "..."

    She looked at the man whose face was all gray without a word.

    Doesn't appear to have any life experience.