74

After tossing about in the cockpit for a long time, Wen Long finally gave up in dejection.

    She emerged slowly from the cockpit, then jumped to the ground.

    "It's still a bit difficult if there are not enough materials..." she muttered.

    Wen Li stood by and watched her.

    He deliberately took the wrong tool, and the last procedure that needs to be confirmed also has the result.

    The program with the highest priority set by Wen Long for him, that is, the one that completely obeys the instructions, has failed like other programs.

    "Master."

    Hearing the sound, Wen Long's gaze turned to him.

    "Let me follow you tomorrow, okay?"

    Wen Long was stunned.

    It was the first time she heard Wen Li speak in such a tone.

    More and more human...

    She frowned.

    The villain won't be out of program control, right?

    No, if that's the case, then Wen Li should leave here... How could he be willing to obey her orders?

    All life longs for freedom.

    A life with self-awareness will not be willing to be manipulated by others.

    Just like that, Wen Long missed the correct answer.

    The bionic man in front of her was still waiting for her answer.

    Wen Long thought about it.

    Anyway, her mecha is no longer usable, and she will only be able to fight in the second battlefield with a new mid-level mecha tomorrow.

    That being the case, it doesn't matter whether Wen Li follows her or others.

    "Okay."

    Wen Li suddenly raised his eyes, and those glass-like black eyes became very dazzling under the light.

    If he had a tail behind him, it must be spinning wildly at this moment.

    "..."

    Wen Long choked, still feeling strange.

    She asked again what she had asked him before: "Why do you have to follow me?"

    Perhaps Wen Li was different today, and she somehow felt that he would give an answer.

    "I don't want to protect them." After a while,     Wen

    Li blinked slowly, trying to say a more precise reason: "...I just want to protect you.

    "

gets a little more complicated.

    How to put it... If the person who said this was not Wen Li, but a real human being, then in her opinion, it was no different from confessing.

    Wen Li looked straight at her face, his gaze was different from before, as if it had warmth, but it didn't burn her.

    Wen Long frowned tightly, unable to ignore the awkward feeling in her heart.

    She simply turned her back and chose to avoid his sight.

    "...I'm resting."

    "Okay."