70

The mechs on the battlefield are constantly attacking, but the number of alien species has never decreased.

The black spots are constantly adding new alien species, some of them escaped from Achill's artillery fire, and flew to all corners of Achill, attacking innocent humans.

The number of mecha and battleship crashes also continued to rise.

Wen Li followed the instructions to protect the mechas that were about to be crashed by alien attacks.

However, nearly 10,000 mechas are participating in this war, no matter how fast his program algorithm runs, it can't take care of everything at all.

His instructions were less than fifty percent complete.

On Achill's battlefield before, Wen Li's order completion rate was as high as 99%.

He completed almost all the instructions given by King Achill without any mistakes.

But now... His running speed has reached the highest point.

But still half of the mechs could not be rescued.

Wen Li realized that protecting these people seemed more difficult than killing them.

...

The consumption of combat mechs on soldiers is enormous.

Most of the people couldn't hold on on the second day and returned to the ground to replenish their strength. And high-level spiritual power users can fight for a little longer.

More than a dozen S-level spiritual power users, including Wen Long, are fighting in the first battlefield closest to the black spot.

But until the fourth day, their spiritual power was almost exhausted.

Most of the S-level spiritual power users in the first battlefield were the generals of the Achill Empire.

They know when to fight to the death and when to take a break.

This war with no visible margin at all obviously does not belong to the former.

Realizing that their spiritual power was on the verge of exhaustion, they decisively chose to return to the ground.

Huo Yuxing, who was on the first battlefield with Wen Long, although his mental power was not exhausted, it was still consumed a lot.

He cooperated with the few people who were still on the battlefield.

Huo Yuxing naturally noticed the existence of the bionic man above Wenlong's mech.

But he had no time to think about why this former imperial weapon appeared here, and why it had the ability to fight.

Just dealing with these alien species is enough to exhaust all of his mind.

Until night fell, the S-level spiritual power user who landed and recovered his mental power before returned to the first battlefield.

At the same time, Wen Long discovered that Lan Xi's mecha began to make operational errors.

"Lan Xi, it's time for you to withdraw from the battlefield."

Huo Yuxing also noticed her abnormality, and said seriously: "Lan Xi, retreat to the ground."

Lan Xi in the mecha clenched her teeth and said stubbornly: "It's okay.

" It's not just Lan Xi.

Wen Li, who had been shooting frequently, also slowed down.

After finishing dealing with the alien species nearby, Wen Long took advantage of the gap to ask, "Wen Li, what's the problem?"