37

It was after nine o'clock in the evening that Wen Long and Yu Li arrived home.

    "What kind of soup do you want?"

    Yu Li muttered, "Is ginger soup better? I'll make it..."

    Wen Long trembled in her heart, and hurriedly said, "I'll do it."

    Yu Li turned her head, quietly look at her.

    "..."

    In desperation, Wen Long could only supervise him on the grounds of helping.

    The whole process of making soup is very thrilling.

    She looked at Yu Li who put the brown sugar and ginger completely by intuition and metaphysics, the corners of her mouth twitched slightly.

    I finally understand why the villain's breakfast is so strange.

    When Yu Li was about to put brown sugar in, Wen Long found an excuse to distract him, and then reluctantly put in the normal amount.

    After that, she watched Yu Li who came back, crushed four huge gingers and threw them in directly.

    Wen Long: Mr. System...

    [Thank you for your hard work. 】

    Its taste shielding function has not been upgraded yet.

    Wen Long: ...

    "Could it be... a bit too much?" Her voice was difficult, trying to save her taste buds again.

    Yu Li looked at her with mild and slightly condemning eyes, as if looking at a child who didn't like taking medicine.

    "The more you put it on, the more effective it will be."

    Wen Long fell silent.

    She silently stared at Yu Li's back, thinking that she would let him taste what she made no matter what.

    "Okay." Yu Lisheng brought out a bowl of ginger soup and brought it to the dining table for her.

    Wen Long immediately scooped up a bowl for him as well.

    "Drink together." She said with a smile.

    There was an imperceptible gnashing of teeth.

    Yu Li did not refuse.

    It's just a bowl of soup, and since his wife wants him to keep company, it's okay to drink a little.

    He took a sip with a spoon, and the moment he put it in his mouth, a crack appeared in his indifferent expression.

    Enduring the burning sensation in her throat, Yu Li stared suspiciously at the soup in the spoon.

    This is soup?

    Wen Long saw his appearance in his eyes.

    Wen Long: Poof.

    【puff. ] The system also let out a merciless laugh.

    No matter how insensitive Yu Li's sense of taste is, he also knows that this bowl of food should not be drunk by humans.

    He licked his lower lip, "How about..."

    I'll do it again...

    However, before he could say anything, Wen Long had already picked up the bowl in front of her with both hands, lowered her head and poured the bowl in one breath. The dark brown soup was finished.