91

Probably after stealing for the first time, I tasted the sweetness. For the next half month, Li always stayed up until midnight until the people around him fell into deep sleep and got up and secretly kissed her.

At first, you can touch your lips to sleep contentedly. Slowly, the lips are sticking to each other for longer and longer.

You can still be lucky once or twice, but if you do too many bad things, you will always be found out over time.

Wenlong didn't sleep well one day and was awakened by the itching on his face in the middle of the night.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he turned to Li Li's dark eyes that were very close to him.

"..."

She was not scared, but Li Li was shocked.

He retreated in a panic, and his muscles were tight and looked very stiff.

Wen Long looked at him half openly, and her eyelashes blinked gently. The remaining temperature on her lips made it easy for her to figure out what Li Lifang had done.

Before her sleepiness dissipated, she asked in a daze, "Why did you sneak?"

If you want to kiss her, just say no?

Li Li was stunned.

"You don't mind me...is that?"

Wen Long paused and asked, "Why do you think I mind?"

"..."

Li Li didn't say anything, and Wen Long lowered his eyelashes and thought about the reason.

She has always thought that if Li Li wants to kiss or want more contact, he should make a direct request.

But now it seems that he has endured it for a long time...

He thought he would mind because he thought she didn't like him that much?

Wen Long is not very active in her intimate behavior with her lover, but this does not mean that she doesn't like it.

Now her thinking has been pulled over by Li Li's behavior.

Maybe a little more initiative will make him much more comfortable?

Wenlong reflected on himself.

She put her hand around Li Li's neck and took the initiative to kiss him down his lips.

"I don't mind. If you want to kiss next time, just be earlier. Don't stay up until midnight.

She said that during this period, Li Li's eyes were a little dark, as if she had not slept enough.

After saying that, she yawned and closed her eyes to continue to sleep while she was still sleepy.

Li Li was stunned "oh", but in fact, he didn't react from her kiss for a long time.

He suddenly understood one thing - he didn't have to sneak around like this.

He can be more presumptuous.

"...long, exquisite?"

Recognizing this, Li Li suddenly lost his sleepiness.

He felt that he could explore more tentatively.

He carefully kissed his warm forehead, followed by his nose and neck... He kept harassing the people in his arms until he was sleepy.

Wen Long opened his eyes helplessly again, but he was not angry.

Moreover, she couldn't sleep because of this movement.

Li Li looked at her straight.

The silver moonlight fell on his pupils, and his eyes seemed to have a little silver light.