42

In the third year of postgraduate study, when other students were busy preparing for graduation, Wen Long applied for the extension of graduation.

    In fact, according to the data given by the system, there is a high probability that she will not be able to graduate from school.

    Her current body is deteriorating, and it is almost impossible to go back to do experiments and write papers.

    Wen Long roughly counted the days, and there is still about a year before he can leave this world.

    As for the hero and heroine, they broke up completely two years ago.

    After that, Wen Long asked the system to observe for a while, making sure that there was absolutely no possibility of them getting back together, so she stopped paying attention.

    She went around the house and got a little bored.

    The doctor told her to avoid blowing the wind in this windy season, so now when it is windy, Yu Li does not allow her to go out.

    "It's so boring."

    [In another year, I will be able to go to other worlds. Renren...]

    Click.

    There was a soft knock at the door, and Wen Long immediately looked over.

    She raised the corners of her lips and smiled lightly at the person who entered the door: "I came back very early today."

    The person who entered the door was also smiling.

    "Well, there aren't many things to do in the company today, so I'll come back early."

    Yu Li was in charge of taking over Yu's company when he was in his second year of graduate school.

    So even if he met the graduation requirements early, he couldn't be idle for the past two years.

    Wen Long took a few glances at him who was wearing a suit.

    Maybe it's a few years older, or maybe it's honed in the company, it's clearly the same smiling face, but she always feels that Yu Li has a little more gloomy feeling that she didn't have before.

    When looking at her occasionally, it also makes her feel oppressed.

    But it didn't make her uncomfortable.

    Yu Li approached her and hugged her waist as usual.

    His hand quickly stroked her waist.

    In a place where the person in his arms could not see, the look in Yu Li's eyes was dim.

    She lost weight again...

    He put down the documents he brought back from the company, put his other arm around her waist, and with a little effort, he hugged her directly. The way of hugging does not seem to be hugging a person, but rather like hugging some kind of object, but this object is too precious and too fragile.

    In this way, he put Wen Long's whole body on the scale near the gate, and then let go to look at the numbers on the scale.

    Sure enough... it was a little lighter.

    She was eating normally, but she kept losing weight.

    The corner of Wen Long's mouth twitched.

    Every time the villain hugs her and weighs her like this, she feels like a little chicken that a farmer's family is going to sell.

    Since Yu Li bought a personal scale a year ago, weighing has become a daily routine.