101

After being officially selected as a saint, Wen Long moved out of the dormitory assigned during the original assessment, and lived with Su Dai in the palace specially prepared for the saint.

    Regardless of other things, at the very least, the beds here are much more comfortable than the previous dormitory. For this world where technology is not so developed, this is already a very good configuration that can be given.

    The only thing that bothers her is that Su Dai always comes to her every once in a while.

    It seemed that it was because of being too excited, or maybe because of nervousness, the blush on Su Dai's face did not go down all day.

    "Master Yun Li will be responsible for teaching us the holy art, that is the holy art..."

    Wen Long looked at the big bed behind him reluctantly, and cheered up to talk with her.

    "You're really amazing..."

    "Hmm?"

    Su Dai blushed, "No matter what happens, you can deal with it calmly. It's not like me... I get so excited about a little thing."

    "A little bit She doesn't have the posture of a saint."

    "No, this is very cute." Wen Long boasted smoothly, but couldn't help turning her head back, and glanced at her bed with affection in her eyes.

    "...Can I lie on the bed and chat with you?"

    Su Dai froze for a moment, then nodded.

    "Of course."

    As if being pardoned, Wen Long untied her skirt and slipped under the quilt, revealing half of her pretty face, while the rest was tightly wrapped by the quilt.

    It 's silky smooth as if it has been practiced thousands of times...

    Su Dai: "..."

    Yuan, so, is she actually such a saint?

    And...

    she couldn't help thinking of just now, although it was only a few seconds, but those beautiful legs and collarbone...

    Su Dai's face was inexplicably hot.

    Although she was a girl at the same time, seeing such a beautiful female body for the first time made her a little shy.

    "Speak." Lying on the bed, Wen Long said lazily like a bird returning to its nest.

    "Well, Lord Yun Li will come over later, you..."

    "What is he doing here?" Wen Long asked puzzled.

    "Don't you know?" Su Dai said in surprise, "Master Yun Li is going to teach us the holy arts today!"

    Wen Long: "..."

    Should she know?

    The system reminded her in a low voice: [A female concierge said this morning, but you were so sleepy that you didn't listen to it at all. 】

    "..."

    Knock knock.

    The door of Wen Long's bedroom was knocked, and a gentle female voice said: "Your Excellency Su Dai, Your Excellency Wen Long, Master Yun Li has arrived in the hall. Please go over quickly."

    Su Dai hurriedly responded, "Thank you "

    "Wen Long, let's go?"

    "...you go there first, I'll get dressed." It's