43

Another year.

    Yu Li stayed in Yu's company after graduation, but Wen Long never graduated smoothly.

    If nothing else happened, she wouldn't be able to get that graduation certificate until the end of her body's lifespan.

    click.

    Wen Long sat on the sofa and heard the sound of the door being opened.

    She turned her head, saw the person clearly, and said in surprise, "It's only five o'clock, and you're back." The

    villain has been coming back very early recently, and I don't know how Yu's parents agreed to him coming back early.

    "I could have come back sooner." Yu Li kissed her lips.

    "I'm efficient."

    Wen Long believed it.

    Yu Li has a strong learning ability, and she does things like a machine, making no mistakes.

    His talent in many aspects is not inferior to that of Yan Li in the previous world, and his background is at the top, so he should be able to go far to the top.

    It's a pity that Yu Li doesn't have much ambition.

    Wen Long struggled to support the edge of the sofa, trying to stand up.

    Seeing this, Yu Li immediately stepped forward to help her.

    He glanced around, frowned and asked, "Where's your crutch?"

    "..."

    Wen Long pursed her lips guiltily, and said nothing.

    She is a good person, only in her twenties, what kind of crutches!

    It was only a few hundred years since she was a demon, and she had just passed the sub-adult stage.

    "Sit down, I'll get what you want."

    "...It's time to drink the medicine." Wen Long looked at him.

    "I'll get it." Yu Li helped her to sit on the sofa again.

    Wen Long nodded.

    When Yu Li went into the bedroom to get the medicine, she started coughing again.

    She has been coughing up blood at an alarmingly high frequency recently.

    She knows what that means.

    Obviously feeling the heat in her throat, she immediately reached for the tissue on the table.

    At least you can't get the sofa dirty.

    But before Wen Long could reach her, Yu Li had already come out of the bedroom.

    He immediately strode over to help her pull out a few pieces of paper, then stretched out his hands to wrap her around her, and gently stroked her back.

    Neither of them showed panic on their faces, obviously they were used to it.

    He looked at the slightly trembling person in his arms with an unclear expression.

    After Wen Long recovered a little, he threw the blood-stained tissue into the wastebasket.

    Just after she calmed down a bit, she felt that something was wrong again, and wanted to reach out to cover her lips again.

    But the cough came one step ahead of her.

    In the next second, her blood splashed on Yu Li's body.