82

After following Wen Honghai to work for two days, Wen Long could hardly lift her arms. Because he bent over while working, a layer of skin was also sunburned on his back of his neck.

The original owner has been in the city for several years, and his skin has been too delicate to carry his shoulders and hands. Suddenly, it's not good to do farm work.

"Why did you come back so early today?" Seeing that the two had not arrived home in the afternoon, Li Guifang asked with her eyebrows.

"With your girl helping me work, I will be back a long time after that." Wen Honghai was putting the tools in the backyard while looking back on her.

But Li Guifang's face was still not good-looking. She muttered that she would take time to go to the field to check and check whether they were lazy and didn't do a good job.

Wenlong took the basin of water and washed his hands. Listening to her scolding, she frowned slightly.

It seems that no matter what she does, the mother can't stand herself.

Judging from the plot, Li Guifang only loves money.

In the years when the original owner was studying in the city, he did not have a good attitude towards Li Guifang. She is extremely disdainful of her homeless and poor mother, and there are a lot of unpleasant words.

However, Li Guifang still spoils her very much, but treats her sensible young daughter harshly.

She doesn't care whether her daughter is ignorant or not. Only those who can make money for her are good daughters.

Gentle and gentle and slow to wipe your hands.

You can't stay at home. She is not interested in enduring Li Guifang's abuse.

She glanced at Wen Shiya, who was still reading.

The college entrance examination is indeed the best way out at present.

However, she doesn't have to spend so long reading.

Hundreds of years of knowledge accumulation are there, and the world's examinations are relatively simple, so it is not difficult to deal with.

I made a few sets of papers from previous years a few days before the exam.

Wen Long thought so.

"Sister Guifang!"

At the gate, an extremely shrill female voice spread from afar.

When Li Guifang saw someone coming, she changed her mean attitude towards Wen Long, and almost smiled on her face.

"Yo, here comes the girl."

The people who came in looked a few years younger than Li Guifang and fat.

Having such a figure in this era means that this person is also rich locally.

Warmly pull out the memory of the original owner.

The woman in front of her surname is Wang, and she is her sister-in-law.

Li Guifang and Aunt Wang greeted each other, but she didn't forget to teach Wen Long a lesson.

There were outsiders who couldn't speak unpleasantly, so she only said to Wen Long, "When you come back early, go and cook the meal."

"Hey, my eldest daughter is getting more and more handsome." Wang Gu looked at the gentle appearance, and the pleats at the corners of her laughing eyes came out.

"The two girls in your house are also 18 or nineteen, right?"

Wen Long immediately understood what she was doing here.