65

Guaranteeing the safety of the owner is one of the very important principles in the Wenli procedure.

So after this day, in order to ensure Wen Long's health, he began to supervise her schedule.

"After ten o'clock in the evening, you should go to rest."

As soon as ten o'clock arrived, he looked at Wen Long who was lying on the desk reading a book, and immediately reminded him.

But Wen Long has the right not to listen.

She pretended not to hear, and turned another page in the mecha structure book in her hand.

Wen Li babbled to persuade her to sleep: "Master, it's time to rest."

Wen Long pursed her lips unhappily and blocked her ears.

So annoying.

It was probably because she passed out last time that triggered a certain program in Wen Li, which caused him to be very strict about his schedule now.

She's been doing fitness training lately.

Time is pressing, and if you want to grow up quickly, you must let your body break through the limit.

But every time she reaches the critical point, Wen Li will stop her, and the timing of the card is quite precise, just a little before the body reaches the limit!

The progress of studying and exercising was forced to slow down, which caused Wen Long to feel a little displeased with him recently.

Wen Long was very annoyed, but Le Rong, who had been waiting for her to wash up, was in a good mood.

In the past, she tried to persuade Wen Long to take a break, but all failed.

Wen Long frowned a little, and she didn't dare to say any more, so she could only let her stay up until midnight.

It's all good now, a bionic person has replaced her, and she is not afraid of Wen Long's anger at all.

Le Rong's affection for Wen Li suddenly rose several degrees, and he even found that terrifying face pleasing to the eye.

"It's 10:05, it's time for you to rest."

Every minute, Wen Li reported the number, reminding that it was time for bed.

Wen Long put down her hand that was covering her ears, and said unbearably, "Are you a timer?"

Wen Li shook his head, and replied, "No."

"..."

"Don't bother me, go back to your room."

This is An order, but it conflicted with Wen Li's procedure to ensure the safety of the master's life.

And, the priority of the latter is obviously higher than the former.

Wen Li didn't move.

"It's ten past six, you need to rest."

"It's for your own good, Master."

"..."

Wen Long took a look at the study plan.

If she wants to change Wen Li's program code, she will have to learn for a long time...

At that time, she must put "obedience to instructions" as the first priority!

Wen Long held his breath and glared at him, "Got it!"

"I'll just go to bed."

Le Rong hurriedly said, "I'll go here and prepare the washing utensils for you." She was