85

"You can rest on the ground."

Wenlong handed him the hoe in his hand, and then went to the ground calmly and sat in the shade to rest.

Li Li works in the field all year round, and her hands and feet are much sharper than hers. It's even faster than Wen Honghai.

According to the system, he made money by hard work when he was a child. His father died and was abandoned by his mother. He was the only one in the family, so he had to be self-reliant to change food.

Looking at Li Li's back, Wen Long squeezed his lower lip.

In the past few worlds, even if she knew that the villain's ending was miserable, she would not feel anything. But now it's different. She will think about what Li Li used to live.

About half an hour later, Wen Honghai stopped his work and then called Li Li to rest for a while.

It's almost time for him to have dinner with Wen Long.

"Kid you eat it, kid? Sit with us.

Naturally, Li Li didn't.

He just came over to find the dog.

And he usually doesn't bring food at noon. He always gets up early and eats a meal in the evening. That is to say, he is strong and can last all day.

If you want to be a person with a poorer physique, I guess I will be weak all over just after noon.

He shook his head and said, "No, I've eaten it all."

In the countryside, human exchanges can be seen everywhere.

Even if you don't eat, you have to say that you have eaten yourself. Even if you know that the other party has eaten, you must pull him in your mouth to eat again.

Wen Honghai is straight-minded, but he has lived in this place for nearly 50 years, and these habits are still very proficient.

He greeted Li Li more enthusiastically.

"Eat some more! My girl has cooked a lot. We usually can't finish it. We always stay until the afternoon for half a meal.

Hearing this, Li Li's words that he wanted to refuse suddenly couldn't say. He raised his eyelids very quickly and gave a look at Wenlong.

Did she do it?

Just as Wen Honghai took out the lunch, a dark yellow figure rushed out of the ground next to him. I can barely see a remnant shadow.

The speed is amazing.

Li Li drew the corners of his mouth.

I don't know where this guy saw the cooking.

Wenlong is used to it, and even when he brings some for Brother Li when he brings dinner.

After Li Guifang gave her the cooking work, every time she prepared the meal for the next day, she brought half an extra cake for Brother Li.

Wen Honghai has few opinions on doing things.

He will not actively feed the animals in these villages, but he will not stop them when he sees Wenlong feeding Brother Li.

Similarly, once Li Guifang knew that she had fed her own food to other people's dogs, she would swear. At that time, he will stand on Li Guifang's side and educate Wenlong with her.

Wen Long fed Brother Li the food prepared, and then ate it slowly.

What I brought here is ordinary home-cooked food. But she is good at craftsmanship.