104

"Sorry. My talent is too poor."

    Yun Li raised his eyes and looked at her.

    "It's because I didn't teach well, and it has nothing to do with you."

    "..."

    Yun Li was silent for a few seconds, and then said, "I don't mean to blame you."

    He condensed Wen Long's water again.

    "I will take back what I said just now that you are not allowed to sleep. I will continue to study, you can rest."

    Wen Long: "..."

    How could she be so embarrassed to sleep?

    She sat quietly on the water, and stood up when she was sleepy after sitting for a long time, but the drowsiness still swept over uncontrollably.

    At first, Yun Li was still flipping through the books, but then his attention was all attracted by the person next to him.

    "...Go to sleep when you are sleepy."

    His voice was very soft.

    Wen Long felt ashamed, but the drowsiness could not be resisted by shame.

    With a heart filled with shame, she leaned against the edge of the water and finally fell asleep.

    Not lying down was her last stubbornness.

    She fell asleep, and the surroundings suddenly became quiet.

    No, Wen Long is also quiet when she is awake.

    But whenever she was around, Yun Li couldn't read the book.

    His eyes stayed on the book for less than three minutes, and finally closed it silently.

    He stood up, walked lightly to the side of the water, and stared down at her.

    She always sleeps frequently, and it is difficult to wake up when she sleeps. This is very strange.

    When he sent her magic power last time, he didn't find anything wrong with her body.

    Moreover, it is even more incredible to believe in God but not be able to absorb phantom power.

    As far as he knows, except for the demons, all human beings have the ability to absorb phantom power.

    However, in the first round of saint selection, Wen Long answered all the questions about God correctly.

    In addition, during the Shenyin assessment, the gods showed their love for her...she will not be a demon.

    It is impossible for a god to have love for the demons.

    The slow breathing of the person in front of him was inexplicably calmed down by Yun Li.

    Hearing what the two waiters said today, he seemed to be angry. Now it is slowly dissipating.

    He lowered his eyes and stared at her sleeping face for a long time.

    He had no idea that his expression was exactly the same as that of a god who stared at Wen Long in the temple the day before.

    It's night, in the cloud palace.

    In the secret room that only the Son of God can enter, hundreds of glass-like transparent spheres the size of a palm are quietly suspended in the air.