Chapter One: New Beginnings

WARNING

Author's Note: I DONT OWN MIRACULOUS LADYBUG AND ITS MAIN CHARACTERS. HOWEVER, THE CHARACTER'S THATS NOT A MIRACULOUS LADYBUG IS MY IDEA. I JUST MADE THIS FANFICTION DUE TO MY IMAGINATIVE MIND (CHARR😂) AND YES I KINDA REWRITE THE STORY TO MY LIKING. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERROR. IT'S MY FIRST TIME MAKING THIS FANFICTION. AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING 😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

                       YSA'S POV

       *KKRRIINNGG-KKRRIINNGG*

"Wakey-wakey sleeping beauty. It's already 9 in the morning and you missed breakfast!" Allison said, my manager.

"Mm.. I intentionally missed breakfast because I'm not hungry. But what are you yapping about Alli? I don't have shows and tours to go. Lemme rest!" I muttered under the covers.

"No can do missy! I promised your aunt you could meet her today. That's been said and done. You can't take it back. And she won't take no for an answer." She said while shaking me and pulling me out of my blanket.

"OKAY OKAY! Geez! Stop shaking me you're making me dizzy. Gosh!" I said while carefully sitting up so I can't feel the dizziness.

"Alright! I'll make you your favorite hot choco so better take a bath and get dress. I'll drive you to your aunt's house." She said while grinning from ear to ear. Aish! Looks like she won this time.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a bath. 10 mins and I'm already done. I picked a black dress paired with my black heels (Yes I like black)  put on a light make up and I'm ready to head downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard Alli humming to herself while making me something to drink. She looks happy. But why though? Guess I'll ask her.

"Look at her so energetic. It's always fun when Alli's around. " A joyful voice said.

"Easy for you to say,Allison always takes your side and made you delicious breakfast. You can't have a luxurious life such as this. Thanks to me of course!" I snickered.

"Thank you for working hard,Ysa! You're the best guardian I ever have." My kwami,Jinro said.

I just snickered and remembered the day I got this weird creature..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  *FLASHBACK (When I met Jinro)*

I met Jinro when I was 14. I found him in the drawer of my new apartment and God knows who abandoned him there. When I open the black and red box,a shade of light came out and it's almost blinding me. And then this creature popped up and say..

"What took you so long to get me out,Jin? I've been in the box for who knows when!"

He was yawning and stretching. But when he opened his eyes he was surprised to see me there. As for my reaction, I was confuse and at the same time shock to see a creature floating infront of me. His appearance is kinda like an angel. (sorry I dont know much about describing so just use your imagination) His body color is white,his wings are white, but he has a tail and horns. He appeared to be a devilish angel. As I stood there looking at each other. I noticed he has a sad emotion written all over his face. Maybe this Jin he was talking about the one who abandon him here.. but as days goes by, I already know why Jinro got abandon by his previous owner. Well, he didn't literally about Jinro, Jin died. I mourned with Jinro for days and that's where I made myself promise that I'll never leave him nor abandon him. One night, I had a nightmare no-- it kinda like visions. Visions of what seemed to be going to happen to me in the future. I woke up crying and horrified that it may came true. And Jinro decided we made a pack to avoid it from happening.His miraculous is a black and silver choker with half silver, half black wings pendant. He taught me what to say to transform and I wore the choker and said it out loud.