Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?

Narrator's POV

Morning came and Ysa woke up feeling excited about going to the family day. She is sure Marinette will be surprised to see her there.

"Hmm? What T-shirt will look better on me,Jinro?" Ysa asked her kwami and show Jinro the white and grey shirt.

"I like the black one with a halo on it." Jinro answered while eating strawberries.

"This one?" Ysa picked up the shirt and Jinro hummed.

Ysa wrapped her chest with bondage to flatten it and made it look like a man's chest,before trying out the shirt.

"Hmm. Looks good." Jinro complicated.

She then wore her ripped jeans with chains on the side again, and her black wig.

"I think I look better with contacts,Jinro." She suggested but his kwami just shook his head.

"It's fine already, Marinette won't be able to recognize you if you wear contacts. It's a little overboard."

"Maybe you're right. I'll drop the contracts. Let's go? I'm done." She said.

Jinro hid inside ysa's backpack before she went downstairs to meet with Allison and the boy's.

"Woah,bro! Who are you? What did you do to Ysa?" James exclaimed after seeing her walk to their direction.

"You really looked like a boy, Ysa!" Kent said cupping his mouth.

"I can't believe you kept that up for years and no one noticed." Nicole laughed.

"Can't blame them, seeing her dress as a boy feels believable." Jonathan said.

"Sup,Yvo?" Ethan catches her attention.

"Sup?"

Ysa replied in a manly voice and everyone's jaw dropped upon hearing her said that.

"What the freakin' duck? Are you kidding me right now?are you telling me that all this time, you know how to change your voice?!" Kent surprisingly said.

"Everyone meet my brother, Yvo." Ethan introduced me to them jokingly.

"Hello everyone my name's Yvo, pleasure to meet you." she said with her manly voice.

"No freakin'way! I'm starting to like this other you,bro. Can you sing with us with that look?haha!" James laughed and he receive a smack from Jonathan.

"That's enough everyone, Yvo-- I mean, Ysa here has to go. I called your mom and dad to meet you outside the school,Ysa."Allison said.

"Okay! Thanks Allison. I'll use my motorbike." She said then started running off to the garage.

She bought a ducatti bike last week and decided to try it out today. She knows how to drive since she got her license when she was 18.

"Drive safely!" Allison shouted.

Ysa just texted Marinette that she's already on her way before climbing on to her bike and drove it off. On the other hand, Marinette,Alya and her parents were waiting outside for Ysa when Nino came to see them along with his parents as well.

"Yow guys! Why are you all not inside?" Nino asked his girlfriend.

"Oh, were still waiting for Ysa." Alya whispered. And Nino just nodded.

Minutes after, Adrien's car parked beside them.

"Adrien's here."

Alya elbowed Marinette to catch her presence. Marinette's just blushed and look away. Adrien's with her Father's assistant, Nathalie. And when Adrien got out the car and walked towards them, he was looking around the place as if he's looking for someone.