Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is

YSA'S POV

I was strumming my guitar when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I figured out it was Allison and turns out I'm right. Seconds after, the door opened and her head pops in giving me a 'sorry to trouble you' kind of look.

"What is it?" I asked.

She just shook her head and walk towards my bed where I'm currently sitting. She sat down behind me and started combing my long straight black hair.

"Seriously, you're starting to give me the willies." I said which she just laugh it off.

"I don't have a problem if that's what you're worrying about." She said and continue to comb my hair.

"Then why are you acting weirdly today?" I said, wasn't convince at her answer.

"Okay,you win. Im kinda worried about your well-being." She confessed.

"Well-being?"

"Well, you basically grew up in the media industry and Im worried it might be a new to you."

"Alli. 9 years in the industry and nothing has changed since then. I'm still me, but older and much wiser." I said then started to face her. I saw her smile.

"You're right! Why am I so worried about? You basically can handle every obstacle that gets in your way. You won't need my help anymore." She said pouting.

"Well I can always need some moral support from you." I said to her. She laughed and hugged me.

"Moral support? I can give you that." She whispered making me laugh with her.

"Now don't worry over a little thing and just pack up. We're leaving tomorrow." I said then pushed her at the door.

"Alright, alright! No need to be pushy." I rolled my eyes at her closing remarks and throw her my plushy.

"Just go!" I said then I heard the door slammed shut.

"She's really a nice woman." Jinro commented.

"Don't you think she dedicated all of her life for me? It kinda boggles me." I asked my kwami.

"That's just how she is, caring and loving."

"Yep! Definitely boggles me." I answered.

"Okay, what's on your mind?" Jinro neared me while eating a strawberry.

"Allison practically gave up 9 years of her life to be with me. I didn't even have the chance to ask what she wants. I was so focused on my goals that I hadn't given her credits for taking care of me." I sighed.

"It's Allison's choice to be with you, Ysa. Don't blame yourself for it."

"I know that. It just suddenly crossed my mind. I'm not bothered by it."

It's an Half baked lie. I know somehow it bothers me. Allison is the kind of person who will not tell you something if she's troubled or deep in thoughts. She's so responsible and too good to be true. Sometimes, I'm asking myself why I ended up with her. She's too deserving to be deserved by the likes of me.

"Well you should probably sleep. We have a flight to catch tomorrow." Jinro yawned and kiss me on the cheeks before crawling on his little bed.

I stood up and went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth before taking the cover of my bed and tucking myself in. 10:24pm and I'm still battling with my undeserted thoughts and what if's before I feel the sleep takes over my whole being. I woked up with a little paw tapping my cheek only to see that the source of it is my kwami,Jinro.