Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts

Ysa's POV

Yesterday was a very tiring day for me. The thoughts about me dying yesterday if Allison didn't save me clicked like a ticking bomb through my mind. That is indeed the stupidest idea I made, but looking back. Maybe it's not that bad after all. I saved Allison from Hawk moth and gain the trust from the people in Paris. But still, I'm on house arrest today because Allison thought that maybe I've gone crazy and do something dangerous again. Although, she regretted what happened and starts to blame herself again. I stopped her from thinking negative thoughts that may lead her from being akumatize again. Even though ladybug gave her a charm to prevent it from happening..

"Alli,come on! I wanna go out! Lemme go out!" I pestered her since this morning.

"I told you, you're under house arrest for the rest of the week." She said while watching tv.

"What the hell?! I never done anything wrong! Come on! I wanna see Marinette." I shook her shoulder. But she didn't even look at me.

"If you wanna see her, I'll call her to come here. If you'd like. I'll tell her to bring her friends too." She said.

"Argh!" I had enough. I stomped hard while walking up the stairs to let her see me irritated. But she had no reaction. I even closed the door loudly.

"Sheesh! I swear, Allison is being overprotective again,Jinro!" I said and the kwami just laughed at me.

"It's your idea,Ysa! So you can just sit here and suck it up!" Jinro said.

"I hate sucking it up! What'd I ever do? I did that to save her. Dang it!" I said while punching my pillow.

"Well you could just stay where you are and let the heroes save Allison." Jinro.

"I did what I had to.if I didn't do it the people in Paris will literally think I'm irresponsible!" I glared at him.

"Okay! Okay! No need to shoot daggers at me." Jinro said while putting his hands up in the air like he was surrendering.

I slammed my body in my bed and hummed the song I was singing the day Adrien saw me. I think I have to finish it for our last concert since the band manager called me this morning to prepare for our hiatus concert. I never thought it could be accepted this early. Maybe they've considered it so that we can take a break from the music industry since we have so many dreams to fulfill. Allison on the other hand, is my personal manager. She's the one kept in touch with my other schedules and talks about my upcoming projects. I have to work harder from now on. I'm an adult now, I shouldn't have let others do the work for me. As I was thinking about the upcoming concert of our band, I didn't know that I fell asleep. When I woke up it is already 6:15pm. Am I that tired? Sheesh!

"Bonne soirée la belle au Bois dormant (good evening sleeping beauty)" Jinro popped up infront of me making me fell from bed in shock.

"Ouch! What the hell? I just woke up and you started to ruin my evening,Jinro!" I annoyingly said

"Désolé pour ça Ysa. Hehe (Sorry about that)." Jinro said while scratching his head.

"And what's with this french talking? Are you going to migrate here or something?" I said.

He's giving me the creeps.

"What? I just wanted to say it. It looks cools though." He said while mumbling with his self.

I just rolled my eyes and stands up. I went to the window and opened it then walked out on the balcony. I closed my eyes when the cold breeze touches my skin. It feels peaceful this way.