Chapter Eighteen: Darkside

YSA'S POV

It's been a two weeks since that incident passed and I can still remember it like yesterday, My head is still pounding and I needed to have it checked before anything else comes to mind.

"You okay,Ysa?" Jinro asked after seeing me curled up like a ball in my bed.

"My head's pounding again but only for a minute or so." I answered.

"Maybe you need to see a doctor about it." My kwami suggested but I shook my head.

"I think I don't need a doctor for this,Jinro." I answered making him tilt his head at me with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I know this kind of feeling,Jinro. This matter isn't what those doctors used to know." He gasped, widening his eyes at me.

"You mean to say that isn't just a normal headache?!" He said and I nodded.

"Something like THAT kind of thing?" He emphasize and once again, I nodded.

The thing that Jinro refers is something that happened to me years ago when I started using the miraculous of the Angel. at first, I thought this miraculous is supposed to help me win every fight that Im in .whenever I want, wherever I need. But I was wrong. I learned that in every situation you must not take advantage of something this powerful. When Im into a hard situation such as what happened last 2 weeks, My head began to pound heavily,as if it was about to burst into pieces. My body seemed to react on her own, like an animal with a very good instinct. And something like this happened, when I was fighting a robbery 2 years ago. I was so exhausted from the chase and I began to feel my head hurting, And just when I was about to hit the ground, my visions became blurry and the next thing I know, the man was laying infront of me, drowning in his own blood.and me? I was unharmed. Not a single cut and blood. I don't know what happen but when I went home and de-transform I blacked out. I woke up 3 days after the accident happen and that's where Jinro explained to me my full capacity. The miraculous was supposed to last for more than 10 minutes, and when you use it's power,you will end up having 5 minutes before you de-transform back to your old self.But for the miraculous of the Angel, it will give you time to win the war against your enemies but the more time you waste, the more energy it consumes in your body. It happens with Jinro's 2 miraculous holders, they died because their body can't take the time they owe and in exchange, they paid it with their lives. Give and take, that's what it supposed to be. That's what this miraculous is all about. You take a life, you have to give your life in return, If you give your life, You can save someone's life in exchange for yours. After all, the founder of this Miraculouses is the Angel Miraculous, it's up to the holder on how to put it on good use. That is, if they're willing to face the consequences of their actions. And about what happened to me 2 years ago, I don't know. I had no idea as to why when I woke up the man is laying flat, dead infront of me. I can't blame myself because I don't have any proof if Im the one who did it. I can't accept the fact that I killed someone without me even knowing.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jinro asked making me sigh in frustration.

"Maybe I'll ask Master Fu about it,Jinro." I answered and got up to get ready.

     --------------------------------------------------

Master Fu finished his last client before walking to the door and rotate the sign 'OPEN' into 'CLOSED' before closing the door of his shop and turning his gaze into me.

"What can I do for you,young lady?" He asked before gesturing me to sit infront of him.

"I have to know something serious about what's happening to me, Master." I answered.