Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth

YSA'S POV

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean, you did get hurt yesterday.so?" Marinette asked me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"For the last time, Marinette. I.AM.FINE." I frustratedly say to her.

Seriously? She's been asking me that since yesterday and I kept answering the same thing over and over again.

"Chill,girl. She said she's fine. No need to worry about." Alya said as she sat at the end of my bed.

"Anyway, what are we going to do now that Ysa solved the problem with Ikari Gozen?" She continued as she looks at the two of us.

"D*mn that hawkmoth,if it weren't for him Kagami's mother wouldn't have been akumatize." I said.

"Well,we should take plan of action before it's too late." Marinette commented.

"But how? How are we suppose to stop him when we don't even know who he is?" Ayla said and I nodded.

"Alya's right. If we wanna stop him, then we should start by finding out who his real identity is." I replied before standing up from my bed.

"Let's start the operation 'Finding out who hawkmoth is'." Alya said then her phone started ringing and we all looked at it. It was Nino.

"Uh, right before I answered this call." She continued before excusing herself.

Few minutes later, she went back inside just to tell us that Nino,Luka and Adrien are waiting for us by the park.

"Nino said you two weren't picking up your phones, luckily Mine's not silent." She said.

Marinette and I looked at our phones and Ayla's right. Adrien is calling me since earlier and I bet Luka is calling Marinette too based on her expression.

"We really had a habit of not answering calls, right sis?" I say and Marinette laughed.

"What can we say? We're sister's after all." She answered and I laugh back.

"Come on, no time to waste. The guys are waiting for us." Alysa said before grabbing her things and walked out the door. Marinette and I followed after her.

We arrived at the park and saw the guys sitting by the bench and waiting for us. Adrien first saw me then he smile before coming near me and he gave me a hug. Luka and Nino also went to their girlfriends and greeted them.

"How are you?" He asked me before breaking the embrace.

"I'm fine, you and Marinette are the same. I've been telling you that since yesterday." I pouted and he chuckled then he kissed the tip of my nose.

"Hahaha, you're so adorable."

"Am not." I argued and that makes him laugh more.

"Okay,okay. I yield." He puts both of his hands up in the air telling me that he's not going to fight me.

"Okay,you two. Where are we going today?" Alya asked us.

"Adrien said we're going to his house today." Nino replied. I looked at Adrien to see if what Nino said is true and he nodded at me.

"You're father is not out of the town,love. Are you sure it's a good idea?" I whispered.

"Don't worry, he's fine with it. I asked for permission earlier." He replied.

"Well, if we're going to Adrien's house then might as well buy as some snacks." Marinette suggested and we all nodded.

"Marinette's right. We wouldn't wanna go there empty handed do we?" Luka replied and we all laughed.