Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise

YSA'S POV

"Hey, wanna tell me something?" Marinette asked me with worried face. I shook my head, I couldn't even talk about it with my sister let alone with Adrien.

"Nothing to worry yourself,sis." I replied with a smile.

"Well I know how to cheer you up." She said and I turn to look at her.

"Let's go to the amusement part after school." She said and it made me excited. I've never been into an amusement park before but I know it's fun and exciting.  I've always seen many amusement parks when I went to travel around with Allison. All my life I've been shutting myself out and I never knew such a thing exist. I wonder what you do there.

Marinette and I went to meet our friends outside the school and for weeks of my stay here in Paris I've finally found peace from paparazzi's. Only some are just following me around but the rest accepts that I'm just a normal citizen now. Thank god for that, I'll be able to go to places Im reluctant to go before.

"Hey!" Alya ran towards us and hugged both Marinette and me.

"We just parted ways the other day and you already missed us? Wow Alya." I teased and she laughed while sticking her tongue out on Marinette.

We've waited for the guys to arrive and the first one to arrive is non other than Nino. As usual, he's greeting us with his swag personality.

"Sup,Dudette's!" He greeted and came near Alya to hug her before he faced us and fist bumped.

"It's not surprising that Nino always arrives first." I commented.

"Well,what can I say, Nino here is an early bird." Alya defended his boyfriend.

"Yep. And Adrien is the VIP one." I teased and we all laughed.

"Not to mention Luka, being the sleepy one." Marinette shared and we gave her the look.

"You mean to say, Luka is the always late person to come to school?" I asked and she nodded. Well how would I know, Were not classmates. He's in the other class.

Seconds passed and Luka arrived with his guitar again. I'm glad Marinette doesn't get jealous with the guitar. He's always bringing it as if its he's girlfriend.

"I win!" I shouted in Glee making the three Alya,Nino and Marinette sighed in defeat.

"What did you win?" Luka asked when he approach us.

"The four of us had a bet on who will be the first one to come to school, Marinette betted on Adrien because he always goes to school seconds after Marinette and I came, and you're always late. Ayla and Nino also betted on Adrien." I explained.

"And who did you bet on?" I heard Adrien's voice behind me causing me to face him. I swallowed hard and Nino,Alya and Marinette just laughs at me.

"U-uh-- I betted on Luka?" I nervously answered causing him to laugh at me.

"I never seen you this nervous before sis." Marinette teases me and I gave her a glare.

"Shut up. Anyhow, I won. So better prepare for later!" I shouted and the three of them grunted.

Luka and Adrien seems puzzle at what we're talking about but then decided to ignore it as we went inside the school. We were walking into the entrance ready to go upstairs when Adrien holds my arm stopping me from walking. I stopped to look at him and he smiled at me. I gave him a puzzled look and he chuckled. His hand went sliding down from my hand, intertwining our fingers together causing me to stare at him with wide eyes.