Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?

Ysa's POV

Seriously? I thought it was obvious that Marinette is my sister? Tsk. If I know better I shouldn't have said that.

"WHAT?!" they all exclaimed. Is it that shocking? Oh well.

"You're joking right? I mean, is this some kind of a prank?" The blonde and sassy girl said. What's her name again? I think I heard her name somewhere.

"You can ask our parents,then. I'm not good at explaining things so if you have anymore questions just ask her." I said then points at Marinette. She seemed surprised that I mentioned her name. Tss!

"W-what? W-why me?" She stuttered.

"You didn't tell them you have a sister, and now you want me to answer their question on how It happened? It's not my story to tell you know, it's not my fault you kept me a secret." I told her.

They all seemed confused but I have no time to explain. I only came here because I promised mom and dad I'll meet them after the event. Besides, I have an hour left before Allison pick me up. I walked away and I heard them roasting Marinette with questions.

"I didn't tell you guys, because her identity was supposed to be a secret" I heard her say. Such a liar of a sister.

I didn't even budge at what she said. I don't wanna argue with her and I couldn't care less. I just wanna be with our parents. So I followed mom and dad inside the room and helped them pack.

"We're you able to talk to your sister?" Mom asked. I shook my head.

"No. Her friends are asking too many questions and I left them with Marinette to explain." I answered.

"Maybe next time dear." Dad said. I just nodded and continue helping them.

After we pack all of my parents things. Mom invited us to our house to have a bite and to thank them for helping. But it seems like some of them have better things to do and decided to call it a day. So that guy Nino,his girlfriend,Alya and Adrien came with us. And I remember where I saw them. Adrien was that model and Nino,Alya and Marinette were in that park. So that stuttering girl is my sister. It's obvious she likes Adrien but it seems like this guy is just dumb to notice her. Oh well. Might as well leave it behind. I don't wanna burden myself with their problems. 10 mins and we arrived at my parents house. I went inside and bump at Adrien which he said sorry for and I just smiled and continue to walk in.

"Ysa,dear. Why don't you spend the night here in our house tonight? I'm sure Allison won't mind." Mom said.

"I'll give her a call later." I said.

Mom and dad prepared us something to eat and Marinette made us a drink. Her macaroons are not bad though. (Just her attitude) while I was busy eating I noticed that Nino and Alya are looking at me and observing my every move So I decided to ask them...

"Something on my face? It's rude to stare you know."

They looked shock that I noticed and they just gave me a nervous laugh.

"It's just we couldn't believe that a famous singer and model is now sitting with us and eating sweets." Ayla.

"Yeah right dudette. And to top it all, you are out friends sister! How cool is that?" Nino.

Is that cool? Well I guess so. I just shrugged my shoulder at them.

"By the way dude. Is your father not going to be angry since you came with us without permission?" Nino asked Adrien and the blonde boy seemed to realize something. He immediately stands up as if remembering something.