Chapter Six: Troubled Mind

Narrator's POV

Ysa woke up from Allison's scream. She checked the time and its already 7am. She bolted downstairs and saw Allison looking at her phone with a surprise face.

"What's wrong with you? Everince we got here your hobby is always screaming." Ysa asked.

"Look! The media took this picture of you coming out from your parents house." She said as Ysa look at the picture.

"And...what's wrong with it?" She asked confusingly.

She closed her eyes because of irritation. Ysa had never seen her like this before.

"It's not that! You know how social media works Ysa. They'll spread fake news about you just to give you bad records. " She said.

"No one is perfect,Alli. Everyone makes mistakes. Sorry but I can't see what's so bad about me giving a kiss to my mom and dad before leaving."  She said.

"But they didn't know. No one knows about your real identity." Allison.

"That's why I like you to issue an interview Allison. It's been 2weeks since I came back but you didn't tell the media yet."

"If you wanna solve this misunderstanding then call me a press conference. Pronto!" Ysa continued and Allison immediately call the media to appoint an interview.

It's been 2 weeks since that confrontation with Marinette. When she woke up they were together in her bed and Marinette is still sleeping.  She got out of bed carefully so she won't wake Marinette up, and when she went downstairs she saw Allison with her parents. Allison said the media had stop circling the hotel and that it's safe to come back now. But Allison knew Ysa will not be safe there anymore so she bought a house near her parents street to avoid the media. She immediately fetch Ysa so they won't be seen by any paparazzi. Ysa never got the chance to say goodbye to her sister so she just texted her. Who would have thought that kissing her parents will become an issue. She really have to fix this or she will end including her family in her mess. Social media is scary. It can turn a quite world into a nightmare.

"Ysa. I've issue an press conference. Our schedule's tomorrow." Allison said to her while still on her phone.

"I don't wanna keep secrets anymore,Alli. I just wanna live a normal life together with my sister and parents." Ysa confessed.

Allison thought about it long ago. Ysa may be strong outside but she's a fragile child inside. She just wants love and attention but being far away from home never gave her the life she always wanted. Allison thought that maybe it's time she lets Ysa make her own choice. After years of working together she deserves a time off.

"Do whatever makes you happy Ysa. No matter what happens, I'm right here for you." Allison said with a smile on her face. She wanted to support her. May it be good and bad times she wanted Ysa to feel she has someone she can lean on.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Morning came and Ysa can't wait to tell everyone about her loving family. She wanted to let this choking feeling out of her in order for her to find happiness. But it will be hard for her to insure somebody's feelings too.

"Are you nervous?" Her kwami asked her.

"A little. It's the first time I'll be able to get this off my chest." She answered.

'I hope I won't make everyone feel bad with my decision. I talked about it with my bandmates and they wanted to support me in any way possible. Kent wanted to lay low for a while,James wanted to study photography, Nicole wanted to go back to school and study finance, and Ethan is planning to visit Paris and study here too. They're all waiting for my decision. And we all wanted to take a break too. We've been in the band for 6 years now and sure everyone needs a time out from all of this. It's the right thing to do. I know I've got this' Ysa thought to herself before putting the hair clip that her sister gave her. They talked over the phone to open the television to watch her statement regarding the photo. Marinette said she wanted to come and watch the press conference in person and that her friends will come too. She had no choice because her sister decided to support her whatever decisions she will make.