Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed

Ysa's POV

We're here at the Montmartre studio, rehearsing our playlist for next month's concert, We've been here for 5 hours now and I still can't focus.

"Ysa! You're overdoing it. Loosen a bit,will ya?" Jonathan shouted.

I just nodded and exhale a little bit. I need to focus or we won't make it till the end of the month. We only have 3 weeks before the concert and I really need to get this thought out my head. Im drinking a water when a hand patted my shoulder, I look at the person and saw Ethan giving me a reassuring smile..

"Just focus and we'll be done before you know it." He said.

"Thanks, I really need that." I replied.

He smiled and went back to his pose. I slapped both of my cheeks to prevent me from thinking about things that aren't even worth it. After I calmed down, I decided to join them and grab my mic. I closed my eyes and began singing the lyrics.

Hours after..

"Okay! That's a wrap! Great job guys! I hope you all maintain it before the upcoming concert!" Jonathan yelled in Glee.

"Whoo! That was intense! Great song Ysa!" Kent complimented me.

"Thanks, I really thought it wouldn't be included in the playlist." I said.

"You're songs rocks! Who wouldn't want to listen to it?" Nicole said before hand slapping with James.

"Thanks." I replied and went to get my phone.

I turned my phone on and saw many missed calls from Marinette,Mom and dad. And even Marinette's friends are calling me. I still can't believe I gave them my personal number. Oh well.

"What the heck?!" I said out loud.  everyone heard it and went to check me out, asking me what's wrong.

"What's the matter?" James asked.

"Matter has volume and mass-- ouch! Hey! No need to be so violent." I scratched my head after James smacked me. Everyone just laughs at the both of us.

"I'm not asking you for educational purposes,Ysa." James said.

"I'm just messing with you." I said.

"What's your problem?" Nicole asked while yawning. Sleepyhead.

"Nothing, I was just surprised to see 50 messages from my phone." I replied.

"Nothing to be surprised of, many people messages you from around the world. It's to be expected." Ethan said.

"Well, except it didn't came from around the world and it came from my loving family." I glared at Allison.

I know she intentionally turned her phone off.

"I had no excuse! I just don't want somebody calling me while I'm focusing on your rehearsal." She explained. I thought so, she does it everytime she wanted to have a break from her phone.

"You didn't tell my parents? No doubt,they're calling me non-stop." I said and show her the missed calls I had.

"Oh, maybe they're worried about you." She casually say.

"Ya' think?!" I snickered and walk away before dialing Marinette's number. I can hear the boys chuckling behind my back as I got away from their view. 

Two rings and she immediately answer.

"HELLO?! WHERE ARE YOU YOUNG LADY, WERE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Marinette shouted and I had to kept my phone away from my ear.