Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

3 YEARS LATER

"Come on,Mom and Dad! It's our graduation today and my friends are waiting for us outside." Marinette shouted while rushing through the door of her room.

"Yes,dear. We're coming." Tom replied and waited for his wife to finish dressing up.

"We're going now,sis." Marinette stared at the picture frame before closing the door.

A few moments later, they arrived at the school where all the students are having their graduation pictures together with their parents and friends.

"Mari! Here!" Ayla shouted after seeing her bestfriend.

"Sorry I'm late!" Marinette explained.

"Yow! Dude!" Nino suddenly waved at someone.

"Sorry I'm late, guys. I had to do a photoshoot before coming here." Adrien gave them a weak smile.

"No pressure,dude." Nino gave him a reassuring smile while tapping his shoulders.

"Anyway, what are you're plans for graduation?" Alya asked the group.

"Well, I was thinking to pursue being a rockstar just like my dad." Luka answered.

"Oh, I wanna be a Dj." Nino replied.

"And I wanna be a vlogger, as usual. What about you,Girl?" Alya asked Marinette and the girl just smile at her.

"I want to pursue being a designer. Ysa and I wanted to be one since we were kids." Marinette replies with a sad smile and the group fell into silence upon hearing the name.

3 years ago, they lost a very special friend,sister,daughter and a girlfriend. They knew it was for the peace of all but they couldn't accept the fact that she's not here with them. It was so hard, waking up every morning just to remember that they've lost her forever.

"W-what about you Adrien? What do you want to be?" Marinette asked him to lessen the awkwardness that they have.

"Me? Not much, Im still going to be a model but Im thinking of being an actor as well." Adrien smiled at them and they all praised him.

"That's great! Ysa will be proud of you." Marinette cheered and Adrien just gave her a weak smile.

"Y-you think she'll be happy for me?" He asked and the group just stared at him in awe.

"Cheer up,dude! If Ysa is watching us right now I'm pretty sure she's happy for all of us." Nino put his arm around Adrien's shoulder and comforted him.

"He's right. And I'm sure she's in a better place now." Luka replied and the rest nodded.

"Maybe you're right. She's my guardian angel, I'm sure she's watching us from afar." Adrien smiled brightly with teary eyes.

The graduation started and as Principal Damocles gave his ultimate speech to the graduates, a set of eyes are watching the group as they're receiving their diploma's. The place was full of cheers and families crying on how proud they are of their children. The graduation ended shorty after the kitty section gave their last performance and the group of friends decided to celebrate their graduation at Andre's Ice cream shop before going home to their families.

"I can't believe it! We're finally graduated!!!!" Marinette shouted as she was happily eating her ice cream.

"So am I, how time flies!" Ayla replied.