Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You

YSA'S POV

I stretched my body feeling contented as I was sitting near the window of our classroom while Miss Bustier is teaching infront.Its been months now, The city of Paris is busy as usual and the akuma attack's are still not yet over. I sighed deeply, Hawkmoth still doesn't know how to give up. He must've something evil to do once he got his hands on the Miraculous but I swear I will do everything in my power to stop him.

"Okay, now that you're settled, I already team you up with your seatmate for the project.and he or she will be your partner until the job fair is over." I heard Miss Bustier said but I can't get it. What partner?

I got up from my seat and walk towards Adrien with a confuse expression written all over my face.

"Love, why must we pick our partners again?" I whispered to Adrien and he chuckled.

"I knew you weren't listening. I saw you with your head on the clouds. " He said and I pouted.

"Miss Bustier picked our seatmates to be our partner for our upcoming school job fair. Each pair will be given a job to fulfill for the rest of the remaining days." He explained and I nodded.

"And how long will that take exactly? And why not choose our own partners?" I asked again.

"I think the fair will last for three days. And I don't know why Miss Bustier didn't let us choose our own partners. Maybe to get along with our other classmates?" He said unsure.

"But we are getting along with them." I said and he just raised his brows at me, giving me an "are you sure?" look.

I turned to the right and saw Chloe and when I turned to the left, I saw Lila. I face infront to look at Adrien again and gave him an unsure smile.

"Okayyy, maybe not ALL of them,but still! You get my point." I said to him and he just laughed and nodded.

"Sure,sure."

Marinette and Alya are partners and so as Adrien and Nino. I pouted with the thought of how lucky they are to be together.

"We're partners again,dude! Lucky!" Nino shouted making Adrien.

"Yes! We're so lucky girl." Alya said and Marinette just hugged her.

I stomped my feet in defeat and just came back to my seat. I sighed and look at my seatmate. Why must I be pair with you? Argh?! Why Am I so unlucky today?

"So, that means we're partners for the rest of the fair right?" She asked me without looking. See? I can't handle her. Our attitude mixed up will be the definition of war.

"I have no choice but to endure it for three days straight." I said coldly and she chuckled.

"The feelings mutual." She answered.

"Okay! Since the upcoming fair is next week, I want you to get along with your partners until the end of the fair. Remember this students, this project will not just help you figure out what you want, it is to also determine your personality. I know some of you might think this idea is absurd but I can assure you, it will mean you no harm." Miss Bustier said causing me to roll my eyes.

Oh, it means no harm alright. Thinking that this girl will be my partner. Err, I cannot.

"I will work with you only of you will work it out for me." She suddenly said.

"Tsk! Even if I don't want to I had to." I snickered beside her.

"Let's work this out, Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng." She said my full name and I rolled my eyes.