Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You

Adrien's POV

"I can't be hallucinating earlier plagg. I saw Marinette in one of Chloe's hotel room." I said to plagg.

"*Munch* *munch* you must be wrong Adrien. How could Marinette be in that hotel? She *munch* hates Chloe remember?" Plagg answered while eating a camembert.

"You're right. But still! Who could she be? She really looks like Marinette."

" Maybe you're inlove with Marinette,kid. You're seeing her face somewhere." Plagg.

Me? Inlove with her? Marinette's just a friend. Besides, I'm inlove with ladybug.

"Just Eat your cheese and go to sleep. We have to wake up early for father's event. I don't want him grounding me again." I said as I lay in bed and close my eyes.

"Alrighty" he answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning came and I finished my morning routine. I went downstairs to see father eating breakfast at the dining room. Nathalie is with him, as usual.

"You're early,son. I was planning to send Nathalie to wake you up." He said while looking at his tablet.

"I'm excited about your event father. I couldn't miss it for the world." I answered and began to eat my breakfast too.

After a long silence. Father decided to go to the event earlier than planned to see if there's a problem. And since I don't have something to do I decided to tag along which he didn't mind. We arrived at the venue and I could see people decorating and making the place ready for later. I texted Nino that I'm here now and he replied saying they're on their way. I was walking at the corridor when I heard Marinette's voice talking to her parents about where to put the box of pastries and I decided to help her.

"Hey Mari." I said and she almost dropped the boxes over. Typical Marinette.

"H-hey Adrien. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here for father's event,of course. Hahaha." I replied .silly Marinette.

"Ehhh . Of course. Stupid me." She said.

"Here lemme help you since I wasn't doing anything." I offered. She blushed a little when our fingers touched each other. Cute.

We put the boxes in the kitchen and I followed her to their food stall. And I was amazed by their desserts. There's so many of them.

"Thank you so much for helping Adrien." She smiled.

"Of course. What are friends for? So I gotta go. See you later" I said then ran upstairs.

I tried to find Nathalie but she's nowhere to be found. I reached the rooftop and saw that no one was there. I was about to leave when I heard a soft angelic voice singing.

"Just let me be, who I am. It's what you really need to understand and I hope so hard for the pain to go away. And it's torturing me but I won't break free, so I cried and cried but just won't let it out. My silent scream." The voice sings.

Song name: Silent scream by Anna blue.

Her voice is mellow and sweet. You can feel her emotions through her song. I decided to approach her and see who she was. And when I came towards the voice. I saw a girl sitting in the side of the rooftop. She's wearing a hoodie so I can't see her face.

"Can I help you?" She asked me.

"I-im sorry I eavesdropped. I was about to leave when I hear you sing so I got curious." I explained so she won't get the wrong idea.