Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events

YSA'S POV

It was a lovely and sunny saturday morning when Marinette told me that our friends wanted to take a break at the beach. They planned it yesterday and of course, they've planned everything because I was still in bed dreaming when my sister told me to get ready and here I am. Packing, not knowing where to go and just going with the flow of what my sister and our friends wants. I called Adrien earlier, he said he didn't know too so that makes two of us.

"Where are you?" I asked Adrien on the phone.

"Ready to go,love. I'll pick you up in 5 minutes." He said before ending the call.

Marinette and Luka already went on their way because my dear sister is excited already. And since Adrien and I are the last one to know, we ended up last to leave and Adrien told me that he will pick me up so that we can both go there together. I waited for about 3 minutes and Adrien called me to say that he's already outside so I went downstairs and kissed Mom and Dad goodbye before going out to meet with my boyfriend. Well Mom and Dad knows that Adrien is my boyfriend so I guess there's no point hiding it.

"Take care of my daughter,Adrien." Mom reminded him before hugging me.

"You and your sister enjoy,Dear." Dad waved goodbye before the door closes and Adrien and I walked hand in hand inside the car.

Adrien and I are legal on both side of the family. Mr. Agreste found out since his son is always idling in his phone not focusing on his practice and lessons so Adrien ended up telling his father about our relationship. I must say even with his cold demeanor, He is a good and understanding father. Unlike my dad, who on the other hand, didn't like the idea of his two daughter's having boyfriend's at the same time since Marinette and Luka also announced their relationship in our parents and Dad almost fainted about it. Mr. Agreste made us promise that we won't think about marriage at our young age and we totally agreed to it. But I'm happy he gave his blessing along with my parents. I know they trust Adrien with me.

"Hello! Earth to my baby!"

Adrien waved his hands infront of face causing me to be startled. Eversince he and I become official, he's always teasing me. His attitude change and the shy Adrien that I once knew is gone. Or maybe he's just like this with me.

"Oh, sorry. Are you saying something?" I asked while turning to face him.

"I've been calling you three time since we went inside the car and I thought you've been sleeping with your eyes open." He teased and I laughed. See, he claimed to have such outstanding confidence since we ended up together.

"No way, I can't do that!" I snickered and he laughed at me.

"If you want to, I know you can." He continued teasing me.

We remain like that when we reached the resort our friends told us. Once we walked outside an attendant came to us and carry our bags to escort us at our cottage. Surely, the beach is so blue, not enough waves to go on a swim, and not enough sunlight to burn our skins. I was walking along side Adrien and he's holding my hand to know that I'm following him. He's always like this, he doesn't want me to be away from him and he always seeks for my hand to hold as if I'm going to be a lost kid. We continued walking until I saw Nino and Alya, taking a picture of the beach and Alya is wearing a bikini. Woah! I didn't know she had a slim tone body. Glad Nino allowed her to wear that Hahaha.

"This is your cottage, Monsieur and Mademoiselle." The attendant said.

Adrien gave him a tip and bid the attendant farewell before holding my hand once again to walk towards our friends. Rose noticed us and waved at us causing the attention of our friends to be diverted at us.