Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?

NARRATOR'S POV

Monday came and the sun is already shinning down on Ysa's face when she began to wake up. Today is the day she's going to transfer to Collège Françoise Dupont, where her sister and their friends go to. Allison made sure she transferred the day she went back to Paris and since she's staying, she might as well goes to school here.

"Morning sleepy head! You awake?" Her kwami greeted.

"Yeahhhh" she yawned while stretching her arms.

She got up to her bed and took a bath, minutes after she wore her signature look and went downstairs to meet with her parents.

"Oh,there you are. Marinette went on ahead, dear. She's late and so are you." Her mother smiled then kissed her cheeks.

"It's alright for me,mom. It's my first day of transfer and I'm sure I'm pardoned." She replied still sleepy.

"But you have to be early on time for school,Ma fille.(My daughter). That's not how a good student acts." Her father said before putting the plate with bread and butter infront of her.

"I'm not a good student,either." She said to herself and started eating.

Once she's done. She kissed her parents goodbye and started walking outside of her house only to see Allison standing infront oh her car. Ysa's eyes widen in shock after seeing her manager fetching her up to go to school. Allison grinned and walk towards her.

"I knew you would be so late so I came to pick you up."

"B-but you-- I thought y-you-- no way! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at your job." She said dumbfounded. Allison just shrugged her shoulder.

"It's your first day of school after being homeschooled for 9 years.of course, I wouldn't trade it for the world."

"B-but--"

"No more buts! Come on,you're gonna be late!"

Allison cut her up and gestured her to enter the car and even if she's still confused, she's not gonna argue on her first day. She stared at Allison and just shook her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe she still came to pick me up after her busy schedule. Geez,you woman!" She thought to herself before leaning on the car window.

On the other hand, The classes have already started when Miss Bustier entered the classroom. Marinette who has been intently looking at the back of her ultimate crush Adrien, came out of her imagination when their teacher started to say that they had another transfer student.

"Transferee? In the middle of the year?" She whispered to her bestfriend, Alya.

"Dunno, it's a sudden announcement,girl. Who would have known?" Her bestfriend replied to her.

"Who is this transfer student,Miss Bustier?" Chloe didn't bother to raise a hand and just asked away.

"Oh, you'll meet her later. I think she'll be late a little bit." Caline Bustier gave them a small smile before proceeding into the paused topic.

"Who could it be?" Rose asked Juleka and the girl just shrugged at her.

"Miss bustier said 'she'. So it's a girl?" Kim asks making Max to roll his eyes at him.

"Obviously." Max replied.

While they all wondered who the new transferee is, Miss bustier was called by the principal to his office and she didn't waste a second going out of the classroom. The moment she stepped foot inside she was surprised to see Ysa together with her guardian along with Mr.Denice Damocles,The principal.