Chapter Eight: Introducing You

Adrien's POV

I'm still rooted in the place where she left me and dash through the sky, who is she? it's the first time I saw her and she's a miraculous holder. Ladybug has to know this so I gave her a call, hopefully she's still patrolling. Few rings and she answered..

"What's going on?"

"I'm at the Eiffel tower,can you come here? I have something to tell you." I said.

"Please tell me it's not one of your romantic shots again, chaton." She sighed.

"Unfortunately,no. I just saw someone unusual today and I think you might wanna hear it. "I replied.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." She said and hung up.

As I was waiting for ladybug,my thoughts began to circle around Ysa. When I was at her house earlier I couldn't understand why I got emotional when Marinette mentioned her coming back to london. I felt empty and I don't know why. Ever since Ysa and I met at the rooftop, I can't seem to get her off my mind. I've been telling myself that I'm inlove with ladybug but the more I think of it, the more image of Ysa floods my mind. I got pulled from my reverie when Ladybug landed infront of me and asked me what's wrong. And so I explained to her what happened. She looks like she's in shock too.

"We have to ask Master Fu about this." She said.

"Do you think she's a miraculous holder too? Or just one of hawkmoth's akuma?" I asked.

"Based on what you told me, I doubt she's one of hawkmoth's akumatize person.but I don't know if she's one of us, though." Ladybug confusedly said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't know if she's going to be saving Paris like us,chaton. I didn't gave her a miraculous and I don't know what kind of miraculous she's holding. As far as I know, I'm the new guardian of the miraculous, Master Fu said so himself. " Ladybug said.

"Let's just go to Master Fu's house and confirm it now." I suggested and she just nodded.

She swings her yoyo and I followed her after. We arrived at Master' Fu's house and made sure no one saw as entering. We saw him sitting in the floor,meditating and Wayzz is floating in the air beside him. Master Fu opened his eyes and got confuse by our sudden visit. Ladybug tell him the story and Master's eyes grew wide open.

"Are you sure, her name is Chiaro?" Master confirmed.

"Yes, she said it herself." I answered.

"What's she look like?" Master Fu.

"She looks like an angel." I described.

Master gave a a reassuring smile and answer..

"I met her 3 years ago when I went to visit my friends house. At that time she was fighting crimes in her city and our eyes locked together. She said her name is Chiaro, and I knew she was the defender of all the miraculous including yours both. Chiaro never meant to be involve in this kind of life. She said she had nothing to do with it, But she accidentally found the miraculous in her apartment and met her kwami. She made a pact with him and faced the painful reality that she can't never get away from it." Master Fu explained.

Ladybug and I looked at each other confusingly.

"Pact?we never made a pact with our kwamis." Ladybug said.

"That's because their the only ones who can do that. Unlike the both you, this miraculous can only find a perfect owner once in a lifetime.they made a pact to avoid putting their selves in danger and sheer death. This miraculous is known as the messenger of god. In ancient times the people calls them 'The Angel of light and darkness' for they can bring chaos and can even restore peace. We once discovered this miraculous ages ago, many guardians seeks for it but no one know where it is. Her job is to make sure the miraculous holders will fulfill their duties as the worlds protector. We're determine to know it's where abouts, many failed and gave up, Not until 3 years ago. For centuries, ladybug and cat noir had many guardians/owners before you but this one, the miraculous of light and darkness only had 3. And Chiaro is the last one and the only one to make a pact with her kwami." Master Fu.

"Why does it only have three owner,then?" I asked.

"Because this miraculous is a matter of life and death. No one was supposed to know it's existence but for some reason, many believed it existed. Chiaro is young when she had her miraculous and yet she faced extreme danger that led her to almost get killed." Master Fu.

"How young,master?" Ladybug.

"She was 14. Without the pact, She almost lost her life accepting the prize she had to pay for it. The miraculous of light and darkness is not just about taking, you have to give something in return to make the cycle balance. And Chiaro gave her life. " Master Fu.

I was about to ask when Ladybug's earings and my ring beeped. Im about to transform back so we decided to end the discussion and leave.

"See you around,chaton." Ladybug bid farewell and swung away. I looked at the black and starry skies before I take my staff and get home.

"PLAGG! CLAWS IN!" I de-transform back and give plagg his camembert.

"Ohhh..cheeessseeee!!!" He excitedly accepted.

I went to the bathroom and showered, I'm halfway in my bath when I thought about what master Fu said before we leave.

She may be your ally nor your enemy, She's neither of it. So stay sharp.

"Stay sharp? What does he mean by that?" I said to myself.

And he mentioned that give and take is visible to the miraculous of light and darkness, and that in return for her powers, Chiaro gave her life.

"This is so frustrating."

"So we had another miraculous holder but we can't fully trust her?"

I just kept my thoughts lingering inside my head even when I went to bed.

"Don't think about it too much,kid." Plagg said .

"Easier said than done,plagg. We don't know when this new holder will turn her back against us." I said.

"But the old man say she's the messenger of god, the defender of all miraculous." Plagg.

"That's what confuse me more plagg.if she's one of us, why did Master Fu warned us about her." I asked .

"Because she's not custom to being a hero. She's a free spirit,Adrien. She knows what she want." Plagg said.

"Wait, you said as if you know her. Do you know her?" I asked him.

"Well, I don't know the owner, but I know her kwami. We've been pals for a decade and half before his previous owner died and he got shut in a box. " He explained.

"Hold up! So his owners died when using his powers?" I'm dumbfounded.

" His power is too strong for a human being,kid. That's why he needed someone to form a pact So that he can transfer his power to that person and they will be able to unified." Plagg said.

"Woah! So you mean without transforming, that person can use powers?" I said and he just nodded.

That's cool and at the same time, terrifying. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes. She seemed to be calm and collected but I don't know if she's calm and collected on the inside too.

"Just don't think too much and go to sleep,kid. You have classes tomorrow." Plagg said yawning. So I closed my eyes and started to doze off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                       -End of Chapter Eight.