Chapter Three: Hellhole

Ysa's POV

It's been a week and I'm still hoping that this nightmare would end. I sighed when I heard the intercom at the airport announced that our flight to Paris will be in a minute. I guess there's no turning back now,huh?

"So? I guess this is goodbye for now." James said. Our band's drummer.

" Don't be a big baby,James. Our band might be on hiatus but our brotherhood remains." Kent. Our bass.

"Geez. What a moron. We could always visit her whenever we can so quit gawking and start hugging " Nicole, our guitarist.

"Ysa won't disappear forever you idiots! I know you'll come back to us. Not now, but maybe someday. For now, we'll support you." Ethan,our pianist said while his wrapping his hands around me.

"Okay. Enough you four. Now say your goodbye's and we'll be on our way inside." Allison said to them.

We hugged each other and bid farewell. I'm sure I'll miss them. After all, they're all the brothers I never asked for and yet here they are. I looked back to see James hugging Nicole and Kent. And Ethan is just staring at me with his deep black eyes. I smiled a little thinking of how much a big baby they are when I'm not around.

"I know you'll miss them but they could always visit us you know " Allison said.

"I know.they can't survive without me and I'm sure he'll be coming to see me in a month or so" I said.

"I'm happy to see you grow closer to your bandmates." Allison.

"They're not just my bandmates,Alli. They're my brothers." I replied as we head to our seats. The plane didn't take a while before taking off. I stretched my arms in the air and make myself comfortable while watching tv.

NEWS FLASH FROM PARIS. TODAY WILL BE A SUNNY WEATHER TO ALL BECAUSE LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR SAVES PARIS AGAIN FROM FALLING INTO THE HANDS OF HAWK MOTH. AND IT SEEMS THAT OUR HEROES ARE NOT ALONE THIS TIME. FIGHTING WITH THEM ARE ANOTHER SUPERHEROES, CARAPACE AND RENA ROUGE. IM NADIA CHAMMACK! REPORTING YOU LIVE FROM PARIS.

Another miraculous holder huh? Ladybug and Cat noir? I guess Jinro is right. There are more miraculous out there.

"Woah! Look Ysa. Paris has superheroes too! Who are they again?" Allison asked.

"Ladybug and Cat noir. Paris superheroes." I answered while watching the heroes fight the villains. Ladybug catches the butterfly and purified it.then letting it go again. How pathetic. She let it go back to it's master and gave him a chance to regroup his vermin's. What kind of hero is that? That's why Paris are always in danger because she's giving back hawkmoth's akuma. So the akuma akumatizes the person with negative energy? Much to my luck. I'm more than a negative energy. I despise everything and I can be a perfect victim for him. But that's not gonna happen. I'll burn them before it gets to me..

"Earth to Ysa! Are you listening to me?" Allison shakes my shoulder.

"Tsk! I don't want to talk about superheroes and stuffs Alli. So what if they're miraculous holders? I don't give a damn about them." I said as I closed my eyes to sleep. I can hear her whisper.

"Meanie."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The flight took hours and when we landed to Paris it was indeed sunny yet the warm breeze welcomes me and Alli while we get out of the airport.