Chapter Fourteen: Missing you

YSA'S POV

Allison and I left early in the morning for our flight back to London. Marinette and our parents decided to come with us to see us off but I didn't tell them that Im just leaving for a week,part of my surprise. Actually, I didn't tell any of them even Adrien. Im excited to finish this project and be back to Paris as soon as possible. I don't know why I changed my mind but one things for sure, my miraculous mission isn't gonna look out for itself. I'm sure Ladybug and Catnoir can handle themselves for a week. I mean, they're been heroes for 2 or more years and I'm sure they will hold on just fine. I also informed Master Fu about my absence so the responsibility doesn't bother me much.

"You have to listen to Allison young lady,okay?" Mom reminded me for the last time. She's been out and about it since we were in the car. Marinette just shook her head with our mother's fifth reminder.

"Mom, Ysa is old enough to know it " Marinette warned our mother.

"Oh, shut it. Im just going to miss her so much." Mom hugged me tightly. I hid my smile, not letting them know about my plans on coming back.

"I'm sure you do, we all do." Marinette joined the hug, and I feel another strong arms hugging us and lifting us in the air.

"My daughters! Look how you've grown." Dad commented while still hugging us.

Few minutes of saying our goodbyes,Allison interrupted us.

"I hate to break your farewell speeches, but Ysa and I really have to go."

Marinette tears flow upon hearing what Allison said. I can't take seeing her cry so I hugged here one last time.

"Don't cry, I'll be back. " I whispered and waved goodbye to them before entering the lounge.

Allison and I made it to our seats and comfortably sat down.

"You didn't tell them that you're going back for just a week?" Allison asked me. I just shook my head and smile sheepishly.

"You naughty girl. " She exclaimed. And I just laughed before closing my eyes and sleep inside the plane.

       ******************************

                  ADRIEN'S POV

"Adrien you've been looking at your phone for the last couple of hours and you cannot even moved on about ysa's last message?" Plagg whinned beside me as I'm looking at my phone for the last time.

"It's her last message plagg. I can't help but think I'll never be able to see her again." I sulked while laying on my bed. It's been 5 days since she's gone back to london. Her message contains her last goodbye,telling me to take care and that she will miss me.

"Relax,kid. You'll see each other again, eventually." He said. I rolled out my eyes for his words of encouragement.

"Thanks a lot plagg." I answered with sarcasm. He just laughed at me.

"Instead of mopping around and missing her, why don't you get up and go to school. You'll be late."

"Right. Thanks for reminding." I said then shot up from bed to take a shower.

Since Ysa's disappearance, my daily routine always goes by school,piano practice,fencing,modelling and saving paris. I admit she took a part of me and I think I may not be just like the way I was when she was here. Sometimes I might be going crazy and I'm thinking of visiting her to stop myself from missing her so much but I stopped myself for she may get the wrong idea.