Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart

YSA'S POV

"It's sure nice to be out here for a while,right?" Jinro asked me.

I sighed mentally, yeah. It's really nice to be out of town for a while. I actually needed this escape.

"Ysa, are you okay?" Allison asked me too and I nodded.

Speaking of, She took me out yesterday saying that she wants me to come to her new project. It's an out of town work so she wants me to come keep her company while she's at it. I didn't have anything else to do so I said yes. Besides, I think I needed a break from all that's happening to me. It's my second day here today, and it's really peaceful. I like it here.

"So? Any plans?" Jinro asked again.

I know what he means. It's about Hawkmoth, it's been weeks since we went to Mr Agreste's house and I found out the truth about his identity. I haven't told anyone yet, I couldn't. Atleast not now, I'm thinking about Adrien's feelings.  I know he'll get hurt if I told him the truth. And I don't want that. He's my safe place,My sanctuary.

"Not yet,Jinro. Adrien will be devastated if he'll find out the truth." I answered.

"But Ysa, things will just get messy. He'll know it eventually and he will be mad at you for not being honest with him."

"I don't know what to do. I love him so much that I'm willing to have this secret until my last breath in order to keep him,Jinro."

"You know it doesn't go that way,right? What happened years ago was an accident. She saved you. You're not the one who took her away from her family." He explained.

"But I'm the reason why she couldn't get back to her family anymore,Jinro. Adrien is yearning to be with his mother and father and I took that chance away. Unless..."

"Unless what?" Jinro curiously ask.

"Unless I can find a way to bring Emily back."

"But how?! The only way to bring her back is the Miraculous of Ladybug and Catnoir. And you know how dangerous it is." He said and I looked down in disappointment. 

He's right. There's no way I can use those Miraculous, I don't even know who Catnoir is. But I really want to bring Emily back so they all can be together again.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way. Maybe a safe way." My kwami comforted me while patting my head.

Jinro and I strolled in the small town until Allison finishes her work so that we can go back to our home. Adrien is calling me nonstop to know when will I get back and he even offered to fetch us up but I said it's okay. Allison hired a driver already. He's a caring and gentle guy and I know I love him so much.

"Ready to go home?" Allison asked us when we entered the car.

"Yep, Adrien is calling me since yesterday asking when we'll come back." I chuckled.

"You know, I still can't believe you two ended up together. How did Adrien manage your attitude? I mean, he's a gentle guy. And you're...well, wild?" She said making me pout at her.

"What are you proposing,Allison? I'm kind." I said causing her to laugh.

"I know that. It just doesn't summed up. You're a wild flower and Adrien is a gentle explorer. It's a good thing Adrien manages to fall for you." She said.

She has a point. No matter how you look at it, Adrien is a gentle soul and I'm the ripper. Are we really meant to be together?

"But anyhow, Love doesn't have boundaries. It doesn't said that one shouldn't be in love with differences, you're both lucky to have each other." Allison continued making me smile.