Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?

Ysa's POV

It's been 3 weeks since I last talked to My parents, Marinette, her friends and to him. True to Allison's words, after that day I did focus on our band rehearsal and I didn't even got the chance to hang out with my sister and her friends. We did our best and all for tomorrow's farewell concert because that's all we can give to our supporters and our avid fans. Today's our last practice and our last chance to see the people enjoying our songs. Though, it's not the last time you'll get to see us because after this our band will be together again. Not now, but maybe someday.

"Ysa have you got everything for tomorrow's concert?" Allison asked me while looking at our schedule.

"Yeah, I packed everything." I answered.

"Good. Now you're all settled." Alli smiled.

"Are you nervous?" Ethan asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that? Ethan, we've been in the band for 6 years. I've grown to perform on stages and infront of people. " I laughed.

"That's right! That's the spirit!" Jonathan came towards us while clapping his hands.

"You should not be worried about it, you are born for this day. Through all the hardships and sleepless nights that you're all in for the past years, may it be your triumph and success in the near future. " He continued.

"This is it, guys! We're finally on to our final performance. After this, we'll get to have a break from all of it. No more sleepless night and no more concerts!" James shouted while holding on to his beer.

"Cheers to our 6 years of working together and having each other's back!" Kent also cheered.

"Ahhh!!! Why're you all saying that as if we're not going to see each other again.you morons!" Nicole faked a cry.

Ethan, Allison, and Jonathan just laughed at them while I shook my head and still can't believe after tomorrow we'll be separated.

"Well for some reason I'm going to miss all of you." I said out of nowhere.

James and Kent clutches at their chest and acted as if they're hurt at what I just blurted.

"You cold hearted, woman! If you love someone you don't need a reason to miss them! How can you act that way towards your brothers?!" James acted while dramatically hugging Kent and fake a sob.

"You don't love us anymore? How can you say that?!" Kent goes with the flow with James acting and the two hugged together while crying fake tears.

"Will you two cut it out." I said while putting a poker face.

They both stood up straight and saluted at me.

"Yes,sir!" James.

"Noted!" Kent.

I shook my head on their childishness and smiled secretly while thinking how much I'm going to miss them.

"You're going to miss them?" Allison asked and I just nod.

"I don't know how can I be normal again after having these three idiots." I replied while looking at the three. Pertaining to James,Kent and Nicole.

"Thank you for your hard work,Ysa." Allison blurted and immediately looked at her.

My eyes began to tear up while realizing my hard work paid off. After years in the industry I'm now taking a break and will be able to live my life like normal person. I hugged her while crying.