Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair

YSA'S POV

A week flew by fast and tomorrow is our School job fair. that day, Adrien wondered where did I get the bruises from my fist and I just answered I got into a little accident and Kagami agreed with me. Oh, she and I became the best of friends and I never thought we could get along so well. Maybe after that incident we noticed that we're meant to be friends because we have so many in common. Kagami stuck with me like glue, and I can tell she's very fond of me as I am to her. Now, Adrien is the jealous one. He always complains how Me and Kagami are always together and I didn't gave a little time for him. For us.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Kagami sat down beside me.

We're at our chosen fair, Kagami chose and I have chosen the Fashion Jewelry theme job because both of us secretly likes making jewelries, and we both fancied it as well. We actually didn't have a hard time chosing this theme because the moment she saw my jewelry designs, we agreed that our theme job is jewelry making.

"Yep! All the jewelry materials are already inside the big box. We have to sort things out later so that when people come tomorrow, they'll be able to design and make their own jewelry based on their liking."I said.

I pointed at the big chest full of strings, and some sort of fake diamonds and beads to make a bracelets or necklaces. We didn't spend much because I have so many materials at home and I thought since I didn't have something to do with them, I'll just bring it to school to make a good use for the other students, or rather a person who like to make jewelries and all.

"You think those three will come? I bet the kid doesn't have any interest in this kind of job because you know, he's just a kid?" She commented.

"Who knows, maybe he will have a liking to it, since I know his sisters will like it." I shrugged.

Few moments of silence when I noticed that Kagami is staring at the sky and in a very deep thought so I elbowed her, she looked at me and gave me a 'what is it?' kind of look and I just gave her a 'are you okay' look and she just smiled.

"No,really. What are you thinking?" I asked her and she heaved a deep sigh.

"What do you think will happen to us after the Fair? Do you think we'll be able to become this close again?" She looked at me worriedly.

"Seriously? That's what you're worried about? I thought it's about the Fair. No way, Kagami. We became closer that we already thought we are. Do you think I have the heart to disregard you after this? Who do you think I am?" I laughed at her and she just slapped my arm. 

"I was just thinking that it's all about the Fair that brought us to talk closely to each other. You know me, I only have Adrien as a friend. I don't have anything else other than him and I'm fine with that. Just tell me if you want to act like strangers after this. I will accept any decision you make." She said and I sighed.

"I know how you feel. When I first came here I only have my 2 girl friends and my bandmates, Marinette and I didn't get along well for the first couple of days but after that, everything changed. She introduced me to her friends and of course, I fell inlove with Adrien. But things are different now,Kagami. You don't have to be alone anymore. You have me." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you, for being my friend." She whispered between our hugs.

"I still hate your guts,but I love you as a friend and close to a sister." I whispered back causing both of us to laugh.

"Hey! What are you dilly-dallying over there, we have work to do." Adrien shouted at us while he's carrying a huge box to their fair tent. Kagami stuck her tongue at him and I just laughed at them.