Chapter Nine:Different Worlds

Narrator's POV

Ysa woke of up to the sunlight that touches her face. She remember that today's the day her bandmates will fly to Paris for their rehearsal. She got up from her bed and head towards the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and take a shower before going downstairs to eat her breakfast. While doing so, she remembered her sudden interaction with cat noir last night.

"Why did I even tell him my name?tsk! Stupid." She said to herself.

Their sudden meet up caught her off guard, and now her peaceful life will become a mess again.

"For sure he's going to tell Ladybug about me. And that old man will know too, right?" She said.

"What old man?" Jinro asked behind her.

"The old man I met 3 years ago, the former miraculous guardian. He said he lives around Paris so I figured out he might be the one responsible for ladybug and cat noir's miraculous." I answered.

"Ohh.. that old man, I remember him." Jinro.

Ysa didn't bother to talk anymore. She just finish brushing her teeth and hurriedly took a shower. Jinro waited outside for her owner to finish and they both went downstairs to have breakfast with Alli.

"You're early, what's wrong?" Allison asked her when she saw her walking down and feeling light headed.

"Nothing, I'm not sleepy anymore that's all." Was all Ysa answered.

"Your sure?" Allison looked at Jinro for answer and the kwami just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, if you say so." Allison continued.

"Is Jonathan and the other's already on the plane, Alli?" Ysa asked.

"Yep! They'll be here later this afternoon."Allison answered.

"Uh, one more thing, I'm not grounded anymore right?" Ysa asked with hopeful eyes. And Alli just raised her eyebrows at her.

"Come on, Alli! Marinette's foundation day is the day after tomorrow, I wanna go!" Ysa whined.

"Alright! Alright! I'm just messing with you. But you have to wear disguise okay?" She teased.

"Okay,I get it." Ysa said then went back to her room.

She turned on the TV and watch the news where Ladybug and Cat noir are fighting hawkmoth's akumatize person again. But she was surprised to see the villain attacking Cat noir and sent him flying away.

"What the hell?!" She responded.

"That gotta hurt. " Jinro commented.

Ysa focuses herself to Cat noir and examine if the black cat had any injuries and to her relief, he saw Cat noir on his feet again.

"Phew! I thought he's badly hurt." Ysa said which made Jinro looked at her with wide eyes.

"Woah,hold up! Don't tell me you do like that puny cat?" Jinro asked.

"What!? Of course,not! And don't call him puny!" Ysa reacted.

"Whatever makes your boat float." Jinro murmured.

When the fight ended, the angle of the camera focused on Ladybug and Cat noir having sweet moments before Cat noir kisses Ladybug's hands and retreats. Ysa felt something weird in her stomach, and her mood changed. She turned the TV off and lay on her bed with a loud stud. She suddenly loose interest in watching. She took her guitar beside her and started playing..