Chapter Nineteen: Secrets

YSA'S POV

I awoke to the sound of voices coming inside my room. How did they enter? I remembered locking it when I went to sleep last night.

"Maybe we shouldn't be here when she wake up?" A very familiar voice said.

"Adrien?" I thought, still closing my eyes.

"That's absurd,dude. I'm sure she'll be happy to see us when she open her eyes." Another familiar voice spoke.

"Nino?"

"Keep your voice down, she might hear us." I'm pretty sure it's Alya.

"Oh, how long is she planning to sleep?" The impatient voice of my sister filled my ear.

"She seems so tired. Do you think she'll know what happen?" I heard Adrien asked the group. I don't know how many are them inside my room, but I know Adrien,Nino,Alya and Marinette are here.

"Now that he mentioned it, I am tired. But how am I so tired when I just woke up?" I asked myself.

Suddenly the door slowly creaked, and I heard my mother's voice talking to my sister...

"Hey, how is she? Any progress?"

"Not yet Mrs.Dupain-Cheng, she hasn't even lift a finger since we came here." Alya answered.

"Well maybe I was just about to wake up, and I did thanks to your loudness." I argued with her on my mind.

"It's been a week, the doctor said she should be waking up by now." I heard my mom's voice filled with sadness.

"What week? What doctor?" I don't understand what they were talking about, I don't remember consulting a doctor yesterday?

"Why not the four of you take a rest,first? You've been in and out here for the past days. Who knows? when you come back, she's already awake." Dad said. I didn't even know he's here. Maybe I should open my eyes? And what does he mean they've been here for the past days? How long do they think I fell asleep?

I heard the door open and some footsteps retreating, I also heard my sister whispering to me..

"Wake up soon,sis. We're waiting for you."

I just ignored her but then a hand was place in mine, holding my hand tighter as if the person holding it is afraid of letting me go. I heard a sigh, the person let's go of my hand and was immediately place in my left cheek before I felt a wet thing that touched my forehead along with a voice saying..

"Please wake up, I promised you I will never leave your side again. I'll wait for you,ysa.i have so many things to say to you so please,Wake up."

I was lost in space when I heard that voice but as I was about to react, the door closed and I assumed the person who said it may have been gone by now. That's where I opened my eyes, and I think it was a failed move for when I open my eyes a bright light blinded me and I almost screamed in shock. Once my vision became clear I looked around.To my surprise, I'm not in my room now. The room is all white and the smell is funny, the smell of medicines. I'm alone in this big room and there's so many flowers and balloons along with some gifts on top of my table. Is it my birthday? I laughed mentally. My birthday is supposed to be next year, how come anyone gave me a gift. I was going to comb my hair with my right hand when I felt something poke my veins. I looked at it and figured out it was a dextrose.

"What just happen? Why am I here? I remembered laying peacefully in my bed last night. Wtf?!" I said out loud. I was about to stand up when the door suddenly burst open causing me to be startled by it. I looked at the person who just entered and saw Allison with wide eyes, I smiled at her and she began to cry while running towards me before she enveloped me with a hug.