Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing

Marinette's POV

It's a hot afternoon and I'm on my way to Luka's boathouse together with our friends. I wonder if Adrien will join us today.

-1 Message

From: Alya.

(Where are you girl? We've been waiting for you.)

To: Alya.

(Onmyway😘)

sent✓

-----------------------------------------------------------

Im near to the boathouse when my phone started ringing. I thought it would be Ayla but it turns out it's from my mom. So I answered it.

Mom? I've been out for about 20 minutes and you miss me already?- I playfully say.

Silly,dear. I just want you to know that we'll have a delivery next week. I hope you didn't forget about it.- mom said.

Of course I didn't mom. It's Adrien father's party. How could I forget? - I replied.

Of course I can't forget that special occasion. It's all about Mr.Agreste walk of fame collection. After so many years of working alone I'm happy that Adrien's father will face the public again. And to top it all, He will collaborate with another model and not just his son. This is so exciting. Can't wait. I hung up then continued on walking to the boathouse. I went inside and saw Alya,Rose,Juleka,Luka,Kim and Max talking and laughing like crazy.. when Alya spotted me she waves and smiled at me.

"You're always late,Mari." Alya said after I sat beside her.

"Sorry 'bout that. I had a call from mom all the way here so I stopped and answered her." I explained.

"Oh? Is it about your delivery next week? I wonder what kind of breads and desserts you're going to deliver, Mari. And I bet they'll be delicious as ever!!." Rose excitedly say.

"Of course! Marinette's family makes the most delicious pastries in Paris!!" A voice said out of nowhere. When I turned around to look at the person and I was shocked to see Adrien and Nino standing at the entrance.

"A-adrien? I thought you can't come?" I blushed.

He smiled and walk towards us.

"Since father is busy with the fashion show next week. Nathalie told me to take a break from my piano lessons and decided to have fun for a while." Adrien answered.

"You can finally take a break with all this stressful modeling dude! I'm happy for you" Nino said to him.

"I was surprised myself. Imagine my shock when father told me that I won't be participating in his Walk of fame collection. He told me he made a collaboration with a famous singer and model from London." Adrien.

"That's great! You can finally be with m-- I mean,lay low for a while hehe." I nervously said. And Alya just elbowed me while I sulk in embarrassment.

"So? Have you thought about what to do for this year's family day?" Asked Juleka.

"Well, my sister's will come to school in exchange for our parents, so I'm cool with it. " Alya.

"Me too. My siblings will participate with me" Rose.

"I'm glad I have a sibling." Kim

"Well it's sure nice to have a sister and a brother too. Right Marinette?" Adrien .